Our valued sponsor

Best currency to keep money in

What is the most safest and most bulletproof currency to keep money in, in case of global financial crisis or even wars or conflicts. Or maybe set of currencies? What would be best currencies to keep money in?

What's your thoughts? Im planning to transfer modt of my money from the local bank to wise and keep it in other currencies, is it a good idea?

hey, no 50% i keep in crypto, some in the matteress, and the remainign i plan to keep in different currencies, whats your suggession, why my plan is idiotic?
I meant in case you want to hold "most" of your money this way (as you stated I believe)
50% crypto and 50% in real cash (CHF, USD, EUR) stashed somewhere safe (not a deposit box :)) seems fine in my eyes

I have chosen two options.
a) has rented a home in someone else's name, made a hole in the floor and installed a hidden safe. Has worked for 2 years so far.
b) bought a small piece of land in a huge forest, dug down a container, installed a safe and stored the money and gold there. Worked for almost 10 years.

"stashed somewhere safe" - thats my problem where? is wise a bad choice for that?
it's a very bad choice

when I say "cash" I really mean "physical cash"

a) has rented a home in someone else's name, made a hole in the floor and installed a hidden safe. Has worked for 2 years so far.
b) bought a small piece of land in a huge forest, dug down a container, installed a safe and stored the money and gold there. Worked for almost 10 years.
exactly

Only practical problem is rats (and other animals) and humidity.
The other problem is that it is nonsensical to keep cash for so long. Find a way to invest it, or spend it all on hookers.
If you really want to bury your cash for life, I suggest you buy your tomb in advance, perhaps a monumental one (those built like a chapel, some even have air conditioning) and place your cash inside it. It will become of great comfort when you finally become a permanent resident of your tomb.

7D62D460-8918-4743-B553-0AB60B57B30D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: OFC1 and jjrapy