Our valued sponsor

Best EMI for Bitcoin > USD wire or EMI that accepts crypto related payments? Business account

friend

Jan 7, 2021
Visit site
Ok so I get some business money in bitcon (legit business, its a marketing fee).
My local banks don't allow crypto related payments but I don't even need to withdraw it locally as I can spend it on advertising via wire or a card.

So I am looking for one of these:

- An EMI that accepts USD wires from Kraken (so it accepts crypto related payments)
- An EMI where I can deposit crypto, exchange it into USD and wire it to a partner.
- An EMI where I can deposit crypto, and I get a business card where I can spend that crypto in USD.

Please note that this is business money, so most companies that offer a crypto card, don't offer this to businesses (like crypto.com).
Also many EMIs allow only EUR trasnactions if it's crypto related. But I need USD transactions.

Any ideas besides Bankera?

Setup a US LLC and use Mercury bank for the receiving of USD - just check if you get in troubles with the crypto part, can't remember if Mercury Bank is refusing such transactions.

If so, you may use AdvCash inbetween!

Setup a US LLC and use Mercury bank for the receiving of USD - just check if you get in troubles with the crypto part, can't remember if Mercury Bank is refusing such transactions.

If so, you may use AdvCash inbetween!

Mercury should be a crypto-friendly bank thu&¤#

1651081238719.png

https://mercury.com/web3

Reactions: JohnnyDoe
I believe crypto.com might have these possibilities (don't use them myself, not a great fan of their advertising / CRO staking model). Maybe you can look into this?
In regard to depositing crypto and sending it to a 'partner', maybe the Kingdom Bank (advertising partner of the forum) could help you? Their site seems to say something of the sorts.