Our valued sponsor

Best EMI for cash withdrawals?

What’s the best EMI for cash withdrawals? The all allow it but often have ridiculous limits (like Revolut has 200 euros/month) and/or will take 2% of your withdrawal.
yeah, limits are very low and withdrawals expensive with all major players
it probably doesn't count as generally usable solution but Skrill allows up to 5k per day depending on your VIP level...

Wise has no such small limits works well for private use of withdrawals.
1693395715427.png

Zen.com seems to allow up to 30k per day, up to 15k without any reporting (allegedly)
200/month for free, the rest 1.5% which is crazy but at least they offer a serious option

It's certainly not easy to find the solution for feeless cash withdrawals when it comes to EMIs. In the UK only big banks let you withdraw cash without any fees. With Revolut you can have higher free atm withdrawal limits, but you will have to upgrade your plan. It's still capped at £800 per month with metal plan, so not that much in return for £12.99 monthly fee.

Have you personally tried it?
I'm using it for past 10 years or so.
Had ups and downs but it works.
Haven't been actively using it lately (I get some payments there occasionally but don't know where my card is LOL).

They also own their bank Paxum Bank so I guess it makes some of the things easier for them.
Mostly are used by adult and/or gambling companies around the world.

Reactions: sriracha

Latest Threads