Our valued sponsor

Best EMI for Seychelles

One has to point out mistakes as it will help others not make the same mistakes in future and it is how as human being we learn. Sorry but something don't sound right with this guy i.e he later said....

I have seven digit yearly turnover with 4 different companies and I always optimize my business. My nature of business needs multiple company setups every year, that's why I don't want to spend 40-50K USD+closing costs to incorporate 3-4 companies.

I'm just saying he is an active member and has ran companies before. He could have asked before embarking with Seychelles setup...but I guess he knows enough right :(

Martin Everson, dude, give him an advice if you can, if not, leave him alone. Reading your questions I felt like you are a police officer interrogating him.

Back on the topic, for Seychelles entity I think you can get account with Mister Tango. I know someone (EU resident though) who managed to get an account with MT easily, give it a try.

Thanks for the suggestion. I already applied to epayments, if they reject I will apply to MT but as I mentioned before bank account is not mandatory for me. I can use my other company's bank account but If I get an account then better. Thankfully to Apple, they do not care about developer account-bank account relationship.

I will update status regarding epayments and MT.

I am based in UAE. I setup Seychelles company because setting up UAE company costs around $3000 to $20.000 depending on company type.
old story... again and again... not 3,000 in the pocket to build up a correctly and successfully working structures but talking about "international business"

don't believe that any reputable bank will open an account/relationship with a seychelles company

ePayments approved and opened account for my company.

old story... again and again... not 3,000 in the pocket to build up a correctly and successfully working structures but talking about "international business"

don't believe that any reputable bank will open an account/relationship with a seychelles company

I don't need a bank account I use several EMIs. I manage 3 companies with yearly total turnover is around $2M and so far I no issues. Successfully working structures is about how you plan everything, not about how much you spend.

I don't need a bank account I use several EMIs. I manage 3 companies with yearly total turnover is around $2M and so far I no issues. Successfully working structures is about how you plan everything, not about how much you spend.
I have to agree with this.

As mentioned here a few times your approval by a bank depends on how you setup your structure and what business activity you are into. Today a passport and utility bill is not sufficient to get approved it requires a lot more.

Latest Threads