Our valued sponsor

best for anonymous offshore country for society

agence

Nov 14, 2020
Visit site
hello i m looking for an offshore country for open a society without bank account and without any activity , (only hold part of an other french society)

and i m looking a safe and cheap website for open it ! ( with a basic and cheap option : no bank account, local agent director, no office, no post; no activity)
i would like
1. a country with real anonymous system, without a public register and public declaration of the owner/director; and without need to pay a local agent director
2. with a 1 man only for director/owner option avalaible
3 . no tax for no activity
4.(bonus) : a crypofriendly could be better

i find ;
seyshellles,
antigua,
saint vincent,
delaware,
belize
wyoming
do you see more country like this ?

but i read that a recent law make ofshore in belize usless ( or at least really more complex)
and about seyshelles, antigua and delaware , for the french fiscal police it s a red alert and even if this country was not on the fiscal heaven black list, they make more verifications

so i think about wyoming or saint vincent
who is the best ?
you see other country ?
a good, safe and cheap website for open it ? ?
thanks

Reactions: JohnLocke
Nevis
Marshall Islands
Anguilla
Dominica
Samoa
Vanuatu
UAE...

I think Dominica and Anguilla are the cheapest of those.
This is only a list not a recommended jurisdictions.
You can propably find more information about these jurisdictions from these websites or Google them

What is wrong with Wyoming and Delaware LLC's they may be cheap, fast to setup and provide a great range of privacy.

hello i m looking for an offshore country for open a society without bank account and without any activity , only hold part of an other french society)
does the french company have a bank account? if yes, the french bank may ask info about the new "weird" foreign shareholder. Don't know France, but every country has different equity percentages when it comes to trigger money laundering compliance checks.