Our valued sponsor

Best High Risk payment gateways

3% chargeback rate, no one is willing to take on your business unless they are able to split your transactions into several accounts or to mix it with other transactions to get the CB ratio down. That also means none of the major processors can help you or want to help you!

You want to let us know what business you are into and how much volume you have per month. Have you been processing before and for how long?

Reactions: rolex
replicas, 100k$ per month
There is a processor in Israel which can accept such stuff and one in Lebanon, but as you may already have figured out it's not going to be easy with that CB ratio nor cheap. I will digg up a few names for you within the next days so you may give it a try. Maybe it can help others in your situation.

There is a processor in Israel which can accept such stuff and one in Lebanon, but as you may already have figured out it's not going to be easy with that CB ratio nor cheap. I will digg up a few names for you within the next days so you may give it a try. Maybe it can help others in your situation.
yes it could help other also, thanks

Reactions: JohnLocke
im having the same problem. I'm thinking about make a cover business as you said
Bro,
Maybe you should think differently.
Make a nice cover business, do the things right and get a normal processor.
There is a thread how to do it in mentor group
I also have that problem and think the cover business should be de best way to solve.
replicas, 100k$ per month
do you sell by Dropshipping?

Reactions: Bmw850

Latest Threads