Our valued sponsor

Best High Risk payment gateways

It's foremost important to draw down your business setup as well as your company structure. Do your homework, prepare all documents you have for company, your self etc. and write a good descriptive business plan.

With that in hand it may be much easier for a merchant account provider, payment gateway or bank to approve your application quickly. Once you understand that, the mentor group gold could indeed be a very good place to find the best providers for your business.

Reactions: cyprusbanker
It's foremost important to draw down your business setup as well as your company structure. Do your homework, prepare all documents you have for company, your self etc. and write a good descriptive business plan.

With that in hand it may be much easier for a merchant account provider, payment gateway or bank to approve your application quickly. Once you understand that, the mentor group gold could indeed be a very good place to find the best providers for your business.
I totally agree, only a fool will blindly apply for a merchant account if he is in the high risk segment, without planning his steps.

Reactions: uplana
Me as many here have been happy with some of the processors mentioned in anonymous mentor group forums. There is some or the other that would fit in even the worst business. Question is if you are willing to pay what they ask!

Cana anyone recap which are the good processors?
what business ?

Me as many here have been happy with some of the processors mentioned in anonymous mentor group forums. There is some or the other that would fit in even the worst business. Question is if you are willing to pay what they ask!
Depends on what business you are into.

let's take it in the mentor group. However, from your posts around I think you have a good supply chain already?
For this business I use Payofix and Bitlevex as processor, not particularly happy with either. I would like to have something like the old good Qwipi or Awepay

what business ?
Nutraceuticals (only shipped to countries where they are 100% legal)

Yes. Very unlikely to find a bank that onboards this business.
I think I have a contact who sells nutraceuticals in the adult market.
They probably use an acquiring bank.
Located in France, they have a share capital of $430,000
So I'm pretty sure they have this information there, however it's still a fairly large structure, and I'm not sure it's their exclusive income.

Once I launch my adult site, I'm going to launch a sex Nutraceutiques website too.
If I manage to show enough presence on the market, according to my experience, the cash flow is quite substantial

it may be the case, but how do you get started if you not have such figures in your account or an setup matching the one you described there?
Are you talking about the acquiring bank and the merchant account ?

all you need is a showcase webshop that justifies the merchant account, associated with this you need a structured PSP for high risk, with prevention of chargebacks, such as Visa verifi RDR

all you need is a showcase webshop that justifies the merchant account, associated with this you need a structured PSP for high risk, with prevention of chargebacks, such as Visa verifi RDR

Thanks for your help! You make it sound like it's quite simple to get such a merchant account for your "illegal" activity. Those times are over, it only requires 1 chargeback from an angry customer and you have to start over. It's also my key word here, "from scratch" this is how it runs for the really big players, build a page, use it as long as it lasts and then start over.

Latest Threads