Our valued sponsor

Best High Risk payment gateways

Thanks for your help! You make it sound like it's quite simple to get such a merchant account for your "illegal" activity. Those times are over, it only requires 1 chargeback from an angry customer and you have to start over. It's also my key word here, "from scratch" this is how it runs for the really big players, build a page, use it as long as it lasts and then start over.
I do not practice any illegal activity.
You have to know how to keep your chargeback rate below a certain percentage.
To do this, use verified services, which will drastically decrease your chargeback %, then increase transaction flows superficially, in order to drown out the chargebacks.

which one did they recommend you?
Please speak, which one?

For me the best has been so far a processor found by T1 which I found in the mentor group gold back then. Actually CCBILL has been working for one of my non adult projects.
There are good payment processors available in the mentor group gold, however, you are depending on your business activity when it comes to procesors.

I have an instant usage of payment processors for my businesses.

I do have between 2-3% of chargeback, stripe and all of his known competitors can't accept my store..
Can you guys drop teh best payment gateways that accept 3% chargeback?

I'm using woocommerce and i'm in UK.
hey dude, still around? if, please post what you figured out, or did you went back to a job in Mc Donalds?

Latest Threads