Our valued sponsor

EasterTaken

Nov 12, 2022
India
Visit site
I have been running an unincorporated fund for over two years.
-We traded large volumes of Fx at institutional brokers with MAM accounts.
-My clients are globally based. Mainly in the EU, South East Asia and Aus region
-We are slowly exploring crypto trading. We've tried trading at Binance directly, but are looking to run everything through a Prime Broker (with insurance) along with Fx.

I am looking for a jurisdiction that:
-Has no taxation for offshore corporations
-Lets us incorporate with me being a single share holder (I am an Indian citizen)
-Has low-cost banking (crypto friendly, optional but preffered)

Banking is a priority to me. Since we'll be parking a few mil, I'd want to ensure that the funds are safe.
What would you recommend for the place of incorporation? Any help is appreciated!

-My clients are globally based. Mainly in the EU, South East Asia and Aus region
-We are slowly exploring crypto trading. We've tried trading at Binance directly, but are looking to run everything through a Prime Broker (with insurance) along with Fx.

-Lets us incorporate with me being a single share holder (I am an Indian citizen)

Banking is a priority to me. Since we'll be parking a few mil, I'd want to ensure that the funds are safe.
What would you recommend for the place of incorporation? Any help is appreciated!
I have a BVI company for sale with bank account, incorporated in 2020. Selling for $2k. I already have a brokerage account through this company and I'm trading stocks, all compliant.

Hi,

I can probably help you with this setup.

My contacts are in signature. Let's talk :)

I have a BVI company for sale with bank account, incorporated in 2020. Selling for $2k. I already have a brokerage account through this company and I'm trading stocks, all compliant.
I suppose that's no longer available?

Perhaps I could run one of your funds, guys. Trad finance but with a derivatives overlay.

I'm looking to incorporate somewhere, just personal aum for the time being. Running more money would be nice. (More than 150pct return 2023, thru IBKR)

Latest Threads