Our valued sponsor

Best jurisdiction for cryptocurrency trading firm 2021

Hi, looking for best jurisdiction for our cryptocurrency trading firm (non-US persons). Require bank account(s) and ability to create institutional accounts on Binance, FTX, and other major exchanges.
Due to high trading volume across multiple exchanges would prefer minimal reporting obligations / record keeping. Also prefer long-term stability versus fastest and cheapest setup.
Appreciate any suggestions, thanks!

Hi, looking for best jurisdiction for our cryptocurrency trading firm (non-US persons). Require bank account(s) and ability to create institutional accounts on Binance, FTX, and other major exchanges.
Due to high trading volume across multiple exchanges would prefer minimal reporting obligations / record keeping. Also prefer long-term stability versus fastest and cheapest setup.
Appreciate any suggestions, thanks!
Would have thought malaysia - Labuan, having said that, the recent news coming out of indonesia....

For trading Dubai seemingly requires a license... (30k) or something.

Generally speaking Singapore/HK if you're willing to work in those locations, and/or BVI/Caymans.

Note BVI does not work with companies involved in blockchain because they've not regulated it (that includes crypto - had chats with their government a few years ago, unless that's changed), also banking for BVI has become much harder, but i do know of many firms operating out of there in the crypto markets... I guess they were not upfront.

Belize you should rule out as Banking in any meaningful manner is caput.... (includes Seychelles as banking involved in crypto...).

Switzerland perhaps?

EU as a person Portugal tax free, as a commercial entity, or as an employee its taxed.

Just my picked up knowledge on it.

Latest Threads