Best location for a foundation

robinhood

What's wrong with the Seychelles, Uruguay and other suspect countries where it is almost impossible to get owner information or penetrate a structure without court order or a leak!
What about buying a house in Europe with a Seychelles company? If you buy real estates with an ltd you’ll show the ubo and then you become a good target. A normal ltd (even if hidden) isn’t safe as a trust.

blueweb

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Mentor Group
This is weird. So on this forum no way to connect? Do you have a burner email address you can share?
You need to have a certain amount of posts and have been around for some time to be able to PM! This keeps away spammers and other people we don't like here.

@Admin is doing a great job to keep away all the trash from this forum!

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
You need to have a certain amount of posts and have been around for some time to be able to PM! This keeps away spammers and other people we don't like here.

You said it all well, no further comments thu&¤#

OKboomer

I tried googling the rules but could not find.
I think it's wrong not to let people DM each other. Come on, your forum is discussing sensitive stuff even posting here is a privacy/security risk and I would have more questions myself, but probably would not want them to be public and also become searchable (as your posts do). So having users access private direct communication is in my opinion essential.

Otherwise people will continue calling each other time wasters for being too vague (I see it all too often on this forum) - people are probably vague because they don't want to give identifiable info.

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
I can understand your point. Still people can simply start posting something less sensitive to get started in that way the community can learn them to know.

Anyway, we will not open up for a SPAM party on this forum, sorry, but the rules at OffshoreCorpTalk are similar to other major forums around. It's not even hard to meet the criteria for private messaging.

robinhood

I can understand your point. Still people can simply start posting something less sensitive to get started in that way the community can learn them to know.

Anyway, we will not open up for a SPAM party on this forum, sorry, but the rules at OffshoreCorpTalk are similar to other major forums around. It's not even hard to meet the criteria for private messaging.
It’s not possible to write my email here, right?

GiGoGo

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Mentor Group

OKboomer

You should pay as I did to contact you for trying to help you.
So all you forum big boys are bitching on governments for taking a cut on all activities, yet you are pushing people to pay you just so that people could exchange contact details on your forum?
Mhm

Last edited:

Sols

Trusted Member
Business Angel
So all you forum big boys are bitching on governments for taking a cut on all activities, yet you are pushing people to pay you just so that people could exchange contact details on your forum?
Mhm
It's almost as if there is a difference between taxation and free enterprise. Imagine that.

Latest Threads