Our valued sponsor

Best location for a foundation

What's wrong with the Seychelles, Uruguay and other suspect countries where it is almost impossible to get owner information or penetrate a structure without court order or a leak!

What's wrong with the Seychelles, Uruguay and other suspect countries where it is almost impossible to get owner information or penetrate a structure without court order or a leak!

What about buying a house in Europe with a Seychelles company? If you buy real estates with an ltd you’ll show the ubo and then you become a good target. A normal ltd (even if hidden) isn’t safe as a trust.

This is weird. So on this forum no way to connect? Do you have a burner email address you can share?
You need to have a certain amount of posts and have been around for some time to be able to PM! This keeps away spammers and other people we don't like here.

@Admin is doing a great job to keep away all the trash from this forum!

You need to have a certain amount of posts and have been around for some time to be able to PM! This keeps away spammers and other people we don't like here.

You said it all well, no further comments thu&¤#

I tried googling the rules but could not find.
I think it's wrong not to let people DM each other. Come on, your forum is discussing sensitive stuff even posting here is a privacy/security risk and I would have more questions myself, but probably would not want them to be public and also become searchable (as your posts do). So having users access private direct communication is in my opinion essential.

Otherwise people will continue calling each other time wasters for being too vague (I see it all too often on this forum) - people are probably vague because they don't want to give identifiable info.

Reactions: robinhood
I can understand your point. Still people can simply start posting something less sensitive to get started in that way the community can learn them to know.

Anyway, we will not open up for a SPAM party on this forum, sorry, but the rules at OffshoreCorpTalk are similar to other major forums around. It's not even hard to meet the criteria for private messaging.

I can understand your point. Still people can simply start posting something less sensitive to get started in that way the community can learn them to know.

Anyway, we will not open up for a SPAM party on this forum, sorry, but the rules at OffshoreCorpTalk are similar to other major forums around. It's not even hard to meet the criteria for private messaging.

It’s not possible to write my email here, right?

So all you forum big boys are bitching on governments for taking a cut on all activities, yet you are pushing people to pay you just so that people could exchange contact details on your forum?
Mhm
It's almost as if there is a difference between taxation and free enterprise. Imagine that.

Reactions: kyler565 and GiGoGo
because the local tax authority thinks that it’s not a real business when I get payments from Seychelless.
I get the sense you are not telling us the whole story.
If you live in a tax haven, there are no taxes, so foundation, company, or llc, makes no difference, you pay no tax. If they don't think it is a real business, changes nothing, still no taxes. So you don't have to care what they think.

You said it doesn't matter where you live, but actually it does, it is the most important thing, because how can we recommend you a solution if we don't know the tax laws of where you are? If you are in USA= country with world wide tax, your foundation will not conceal your income. If you are in a country with territorial tax,its different.

Your comment is the equivalent of someone saying, I want you to solve my problem, but I'm not going to fully tell you what the problem is. The best case scenario is you get useless advice and the most likely scenario is you get bad advice that hurts you because you gave a part problem, you get a partial solution.

1. How long have you been in Monaco
2. Where are you a citizen of originally (this affects your tax rates and the solution I can recommend for you)
3. What is your specific problem.

How can we tell you what to do to solve your problem, when you have not really told us, except a vague tax issue. Is it your original nation claiming you owe them tax, do they reject your Monaco residency, do they reject your Seychelles expenses?

TMF Group did a good comparison of many different foundation jurisdictions. (It's a PDF easily found online.) Guernsey sounds like the best of those bunch.

Here is the Guernsey government's list of authorised service providers that can create a foundation. It should only take half an hour to email all 50.

Alternatively, I really like the Nevis Multiform Foundation, for its flexibility.

Attachments

• FoundationJurisdictions.pdf
    892.2 KB · Views: 141
Reactions: hernanday

Latest Threads