Our valued sponsor

Best Mobile Banks 2018?

It is the biggest park after Disney in Europe, so there should be enough real traffic ;)
Do you really think that will work?

There are enough offshore banks already to cover most demands. If they don't cover your demands then chances are its legally not possible :-(
I agree, it's about how you setup the account and if you have sufficient funds and resources to do things right.

Not heard of them before but they sound interesting.

I also know:

Mistertango – Smarter Payments Online Easy account opening. IBAN + Mastercard.

Sogexia - Compte de Paiement et Carte Bancaire MasterCard Prépayée Easy account opening, you can get 4 or 5 Mastercards with 1 account.

ePayments.com | UK account and online payments, send and receive money online Easy account opening only took half an hour to get an IBAN. You can also order a Mastercard but didn't try that yet.

Say hello to Denizen, the premier account for global citizens. They are new. Looked promising. But they got a lot of new requests. I applied 3 weeks ago and still not approved. I got an excuse email. That was 9 days ago and they promised to make a decision within 5-7 days. Still didn't hear from them.

I which I would know since I'm for the look as well! There was ABC Bank Mauritius, seems impossible today, then there are mentioned a hundred times a bank in Belize (which seems to be the on in cross fire at the moment) and finally there are banks mentioned in Bermuda, Panama and Costa Rica.

Strange thing is, no one can mention names or any success story how they bank or have opened an account with one of these offshore banks!

I hope there are banks out there like the banks in Cyprus that will allow account opening using an introducer and this way remote.

Reactions: extremedox101
CIM bank is legit. But too expensive for my taste.

Reactions: extremedox101
Check their fees :-(

Ask them directly for their full Fee Schedule.

You know there is an issue when a bank don't publish their full fee schedule on their website..lol ;-)