Our valued sponsor

Best Mobile Banks 2018?

Ok cool they publish fees. I was wrong. CIM Banque are nice people but always been too expensive for my taste. My old RM used to mail me the fee schedule as he and I could never find it on website.

You can try also Swissquote bank if you intend to trade also. They are a lot cheaper and you can open online.

The Swiss leader in online banking

Ok cool they publish fees. I was wrong. CIM Banque are nice people but always been too expensive for my taste. My old RM used to mail me the fee schedule as he and I could never find it on website.

You can try also Swissquote bank if you intend to trade also. They are a lot cheaper and you can open online.

The Swiss leader in online banking
do you mean no personal visit?

thanks

i will ask support if they allow users to use card on crypto exchange :p
also if i can get payments from legal adult companies within europe that would be great to not rely on emi again.
The accounts provided by these investment banks are BROKERAGE accounts for trading purposes (stocks, bonds, etc), NOT transactional accounts!
They do not provide cards unless you are willing to block the same amount of the credit limit from your account. You want a 5K limit, then they permanently (as long as you have the card) freeze 5K from you account whether you use it later or not.

Reactions: extremedox101
The accounts provided by these investment banks are BROKERAGE accounts for trading purposes (stocks, bonds, etc), NOT transactional accounts!
They do not provide cards unless you are willing to block the same amount of the credit limit from your account. You want a 5K limit, then they permanently (as long as you have the card) freeze 5K from you account whether you use it later or not.

you mean swissquote .... i'm asking about CIM Private bank luk3332()

Reactions: mrau