Our valued sponsor

Best non CRS bank to cash out crypto THIS YEAR

I would like to open a non crs bank account to cash out crypto ~300000 usd value. I would do it this year so i'm searching for a non crs bank this year.
Cheapest banks for making eur transfers?
I was thinking about serbia, montenegro, georgia, for a matter of closeness i prefer montenegro but there banks maybe now want a tie in the country( work , residence) to open account?

I would like to open a non crs bank account to cash out crypto ~300000 usd value. I would do it this year so i'm searching for a non crs bank this year.
Cheapest banks for making eur transfers?
I was thinking about serbia, montenegro, georgia, for a matter of closeness i prefer montenegro but there banks maybe now want a tie in the country( work , residence) to open account?
You may need to work on your source of wealth documentation lol

The source is legit. I only need a cheap personal bank account to make swift transfers (sepa is not possible in non crs countries, right?)
Most non CRS banks are going to reject you right away if you tell them you want to cash out crypto using account in their institution. So the only way I see is to mix it with your wealth from more clear sources

Reactions: Fred and Squirtle
For significant amount of money in Crypto it's affordable to setup a Dubai company together with 2-3 business bank accounts in local retail banks within the UAE.
We have established some good working schemes that the Crypto funds looking like business earnings. The key is that the whole process of the setup is done right. Starting with matching business plan over to the right choice of business license and working with the right banks is the way to go.

As the UAE lifestyle and the "average joe" is a little bit different in Dubai - there are no questions about 100.000 EUR transfers.
The sums you plan to move from Crypto need to fit the economy and society of the chosen country. Significant money shifting from crypto to fiat simply fit with Dubai as a jurisdiction itself. Things changing fast so better go with a long lasting and reliable setup to gain significant wealth and not loosing money to bulls**t banks in Belize or Dominica.

Think big - after the cash out with the Dubai Company setup you make appointments with big Banks located in the DIFC here in Dubai. Starting from 1-2m+ they will be happy to onboard you. Next step is getting into some passive managed ETF's like other users here suggesting all the time and enjoying life.

Reactions: Mda

Latest Threads