Our valued sponsor

Best service & LLC location for Patent lawsuit protection?

ecomlaunch

Jul 30, 2020
Visit site
Hey all,

Love this forum and all the knowledge I'm getting from you guys.

I will be running a ecommerce company in California, USA and will be manufacturing products in the USA as well. The product I'm selling in the USA directly competes with another company's product, and because he's wealthy, I'm afraid he will litigate for frivolous reasons, possibly patent related. He has a history of litigation, and a lot more money than me.

I did some search on this site and Google and found Nevis to be a location I could register an LLC in. However, I have no experience in forming LLCs and have limited knowledge. From what I researched, ORCA seems like a good option.

What do you guys think of Nevis and ORCA for lawsuit protection, as well as running an ecommerce business that involves payment processors/paypal? Any other suggestions?

I'd like to mention my main goal is to make it very costly and difficult to litigate over a case he's not likely to win.

Thanks in advance!

What do you guys think of Nevis and ORCA for lawsuit protection, as well as running an ecommerce business that involves payment processors/paypal? Any other suggestions?
They are good but expensive, similar to CODAN and so forth. You want to have a chat with Turner little from this forum if they can help you. They have been around here for years.

Latest Threads