Our valued sponsor

Best sollution for a hosting business

MRhostingC

Jul 2, 2017
Visit site
Hi, its my first post heere.
I have been reading post from offshorecorptalk and they are very interesting.

Im spanish, and i have a small hosting website (i offer hosting, domains, SSL cert...) also i offer website creation.

Im interested in create an offshore company for this (to avoid VAT, IVA...), i think belice will be a good choice.
Most of my clients are from spain, other are from rest of europe, south america...
The most important is how to receive the payments and withrawl the money. I preffer not to open a bank acount if i.
I need to be able to receive payments using Credit Cards, paypal, ... & if its possible bank transfer (IBAN).
I would like to retire/spend money using an anonimous prepaid card or something similar.

Maybe with services like 2co, payeer, advcash...... with a combination of them its enougt for me.

My incomes are over 600€/month

thanks for your help and advices :)

Welcome aboard, I hope you enjoy your stay :)

Setup a company in Belize, Seychelles or even Cyprus and open a LeuPay, Worldcore account, that is at the moment the fastest and cheapest to do.

For Cyprus you can use service like 2checkout and even PayPal directly if setup correctly. I have not any official confirmation that 2co don't accept Belize corp. Me & 2 other users from this forum still have live processing Belize corps with 2checkout. No one of us got a message from them that they don't accept it any longer!

upload_2017-7-3_11-28-21.png

Reactions: Richmond
Hi Admin :) Thanks for you reply.
I think Belize, Seychelles will be a good choice and they are cheaper than a Cyprus company.

Also i forgot to tell, it is important for me to use a WHMCS compatible payment system.
Sin_t_tulo.png

About: LeuPay and Worldcore business account, will they share information with the spanish goverment or something similar?
I want privacitiy for my business ;)

As i can see, both of them offer bank card, do you know if my name will appear on the card?

Lots of thanks for your answer and Internationaloff for comfirming that 2co does not accept belice.

Hi Admin :) Thanks for you reply.
I think Belize, Seychelles will be a good choice and they are cheaper than a Cyprus company.

Also i forgot to tell, it is important for me to use a WHMCS compatible payment system.
Sin_t_tulo.png

About: LeuPay and Worldcore business account, will they share information with the spanish goverment or something similar?

As i can see, both of them offer bank card, do you know if my name will appear on the card?

Lots of thanks for your answer and Internationaloff for comfirming that 2co does not accept belice.
Leupay reports automatically to spanish tax authority.
I have a st. Kitts and nevis company and I'm satisfied.

Reactions: Internationaloff
Belize + 2co was a good choice, but now 2co no longer accepts this jurisdiction. stupi#21
That will be perfect for me.... but lets find another alternative.
Leupay reports automatically to spanish tax authority.
I have a st. Kitts and nevis company and I'm satisfied.
Do u know if worldcore reports to spanish tax authority?
Does worldcore accept paypal and bank transfer to receive money from my clients?

Lots of thanks for your help

Reactions: Internationaloff
That will be perfect for me.... but lets find another alternative.

Do u know if worldcore reports to spanish tax authority?
Does worldcore accept paypal and bank transfer to receive money from my clients?

Lots of thanks for your help
In this moment worldcore don't report automatically to the tax authorities, in the future I don't Know.
Wordlcore can accept payment from customers.

Can anyone comfirm 2c0 can work with a seychelles corp?
also, does anyone know if 2co share info with the tax authorities(spain)?

are there any differences are between seychelles and belice to consider? both of them are secure (do they share information with spain??
regards

are there any differences are between seychelles and belice to consider? both of them are secure (do they share information with spain??
regards
2co don't accept Seychelles.
upload_2017-7-3_13-31-19.png

you need docs from @auric to stay anonymous and keep your privacy with LeuPay and Worldcore!

You will need to find alternative processors, 3rd party processor that will accept your business since most of the payment processors around seems to have adopt this stupid shitty rule that company and beneficial owner have to be in the same country. Means only fake docs will help you here.

Thanks adoffshore for the info.
I want to avoid that the government and the Spanish tax department see my business and say that I have to pay taxes in Spain.
in that case the offshore corp. is useless for me.

About using that docs im a little worried about the consequences. Are they from invented people ? in worst case worldcore will cose the account right?

regards

2co accepts St. Kitts and Nevis and other countries.

What do you think about creating directly a worldcore/leupay personal account with darks. Instead of creating a company?

regards
That would work just fine. Anyway, long term you would like o have a company registered to get unlimited accounts and other limits lifted.

Lets suppsse that i have opened a Leupay account with darks (so i have IBAN account + prepaid card). Now the problem is how can i accept visa/mastercards (or paypal if its possible) from my clients.

Any advice?
Lot of payment processors will ask me about the company formation docs (i do not have).
If there isnt any alternative what do you think about Dellaware company + 2c0 (with darks too)? Can i have only 1 year active the company (to have the conpany formation docs) and close it?

Latest Threads