Our valued sponsor

Best way to close IBC and get back assets

chaltron

Sep 10, 2020
Visit site
Hello guys!

I have a very old Seychelles IBC that just holds passive investments (stocks and bonds). Like all brokers in order to deposit or withdraw funds it needs to be to a bank account in the same name of the Company.

Unfortunately in the last years it started to get impossible to open a corporate bank account for Seychelles IBC, thus wanted to just get rid of the IBC and hold the assets directly under my name.

Anyone have any experience on how to handle this? Any banks or brokers willing to open an account in order to liquidate/transfer ownership of stocks to me and close the company?

Thanks

Anyone have any experience on how to handle this? Any banks or brokers willing to open an account in order to liquidate/transfer ownership of stocks to me and close the company?

Your average broker for AML reasons will not move assets to third-parties (aka you) unfortunately. Also banks that do these sort of transfers like UBS, DB etc are not going to open for a Seychelles entity either.

Have you tried opening a corporate account with Al Salam bank in Seychelles? See below

Open the account then liquidate the assets and transfer to your personal account and start over.

Latest Threads