Our valued sponsor

Best Way To Set up Offshore Company From UK

Jsolutions

Offshore Agent
Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
Hi everyone,

New here! Just wanted some advice.

I am UK based and I do digital marketing and sell ebooks/services to American and South American consumers. I am paid via companies in USA in USD. I would like to set up a company in the Seychelles or whichever country is best? I have no idea. My main concern is the bank account system. My friend said that the advisors only really tell you to use the banks that give them the most commission.. so it's hard to actually know the best setup. I've read Euro Pacific Bank is good. I am looking for a bank/company country combination. A bank you can set up online with correspondance and not need to physically go to the bank. I would preferably need to be able to receive and send Paypal, but the main thing will be receiving Wire transfers from America (the company that pay me) and sending outgoing wires to American and European companies. I need fast wires that don't take ages to arrive. That is crucial.

I am very paranoid and looking for helpful advice on a safe bank with internet banking, ATM/debit card and GOOD customer service. A lot of the banks recommended by the Offshore services are banks I have not heard of. Some on the list are Atlantic International in Belize, and Cay Bank in Belize. Also - do any of these banks insure up to 100k euros or how does that part work?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

thanks

Welcome aboard :)

As you already mentioned Seychelles and Belize in your post I assume you have done the basic research on these offshore jurisdictions and there is no need to go into more details about that.

In regards to the banking I would recommend you to look either into Cyprus for your banking, there are aprox 5 good banks available there i.e. Piraeus Bank Cyprus, Hellenic Bank & Bank of Cyprus so there are a few more.. it's all done remote and the menioned banks you receive your wires fast in some cases same day as they are send to you. They are offering all what you seek, debit card, English Internet banking, multi currency accounts and more...

Euro Pacific Bank is not accepting USD any longer still they can be a good bank to to start with, I'm not sure how fast they are to receive money.

As far as I read your business you can setup a offshore company anywhere and open an account for instant in Mauritius, Cyprus, Belize, Swiss or somewhere else for your busines.. Use alternative payment providers like Neteller, Skrill, Click2Pay, 2co.com, WireCard and so on... even BitPay may be a valid solution.