Our valued sponsor

betfair with offshore bank account

vin88

Mar 28, 2019
Visit site
hello everyone , im from Albania ,all form of gammbling in albania are illegal .im a professional trader at betfair ,I found my way of working .I would like to know if I can register at an offshore bank where I can directly link my betfair account . Or which bank or ewallet can offer me a visa or mastercard in a country that is not in the European Union

Skrill supports Albanian customers and will give you a usable card (the higher VIP level you'll have the better parameters you can get).
I wouldn't connect any bank account with betfair account directly - just use Skrill/Neteller and you'll be good.

I am using the skrill. through the skrill i withdraws into the bank account. but I do not know how long this can last, maybe the bank asks me where this revenue comes from .any money earned comes from the tradind bets , and here gammbling it is illegal

I am using the skrill. through the skrill i withdraws into the bank account. but I do not know how long this can last, maybe the bank asks me where this revenue comes from .any money earned comes from the tradind bets , and here gammbling it is illegal
yes, I understand your position
I'd simply recommend to withdraw cash from skrill using their card or connect your skrill to any bank account you're happy with (definitely not the one in your country if you're withdrawing more than a few hundreds a month)

if you have decent turn over and skrill values you I think you can hold smaller tens of thousands on your skrill account if it's not your only money

yes, I understand your position
I'd simply recommend to withdraw cash from skrill using their card or connect your skrill to any bank account you're happy with (definitely not the one in your country if you're withdrawing more than a few hundreds a month)

if you have decent turn over and skrill values you I think you can hold smaller tens of thousands on your skrill account if it's not your only money

skrill offers card only for sepa country. so I wrote here if I can find an online bank account with IBAN and physical card . I can link it directly to skrill

Latest Threads