Our valued sponsor

Bilderlings review?

PeterWeig

Dec 23, 2019
Visit site
Hello, do you have any experience with Bilderlings? I have an opportunity to open an account with them, but I want to make sure there is no problem if I have several hundred thousand euros there. What is your experience with them and recommend them to me?

Reactions: Btraveler
Never worked with them but they are registered with the FCA

Looks interesting, I'll keep an eye on this one

If someone is going to test this service or already has an account for some time it would be much appreciated if you could post your user experience here please.

It's suitable for a crypto business licensed in Estonia? Some poople have tried them?
It's costly but possible, have a look to this one
P2PB2B
P2PB2B https://p2pb2b.io/

Reactions: JohnLocke
But they didn't replied to you so it may not be worth to spend time on them?!!
they did not reply to me, so me and my clients don't work with them :) maybe they did not like my email address or something :) but I can assure that I know clients who work with them, and once we had to send payment to the IBAN provided by Bilderlings, took a week to get from Lithuania iban to Uk iban.

Some information on Bilderlings: it's the same guys behind Baltikums Bank in Latvia - they used to work with non-resident accounts as their primary business. After the clampdown, they rebranded bank to BlueOrange bank and since then stopped taking any non-resident business. Bilderlings is an offshoot to cater for the missing business. I'd be a bit careful here, since the primary function (I may be mistaken) is to take on non-resident and the whole grey area for the parent company. The backing is pretty solid here.

Hello, do you have any experience with Bilderlings? I have an opportunity to open an account with them, but I want to make sure there is no problem if I have several hundred thousand euros there. What is your experience with them and recommend them to me?

Hello @PeterWeig have you tested them?

I'm looking for a bank that can work with a crypto and ewallet licensed company in Estonia, European licenses working

Have just dug out this thread to share my experience today.. I have treaded the usual EMI path and thought I would give Bilderlings a try - reviews good etc. Signed up yesterday and then this mornign they have asked for a full corporate CV and proof of a non-criminal record. So we are now in a world we have to proof our innocence as opposed to others proving our guilt. Sad times! ps tried Tap Global last week for a GB IBAN (UK res) and yet their card can only be loaded in EUR, I imagine so they can make on the exchange. thebanks.eu list over 600 EMI's in Europe and I have struggled to find less than a handful that actually work safely, securely and witha reasonable amount of customer service. Asking too much I know...

Latest Threads