Our valued sponsor

Binance Account for US Resident

Since Binance.com is not available to US residents, is creating an account using a VPN possible? If yes, what other international ID/Passport is easy to get that can be used to verify a non-US Binance account? While this is only for creating a non-US Binance account, I believe getting a second citizenship or residency would be an overkill, or are those the only options?

I'm interested in the P2P trading side of the non-US Binance.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

That is exactly what my question is. This is easy for migrants since they have their foreign passports or IDs for KYC, but getting a foreign ID can be challenging for someone born and raised in the US.

I was hoping someone might have a workaround for this issue. The only viable, but expensive, option is getting a foreign residency, something like UAE or any country supported by Binance

Have a EU company, and the Company applies on Binance...

Have substance...

EU over UK, as UK doesn't like Binance, EU over offshore, because offshore will have issues.

That is exactly what my question is. This is easy for migrants since they have their foreign passports or IDs for KYC, but getting a foreign ID can be challenging for someone born and raised in the US.

I was hoping someone might have a workaround for this issue. The only viable, but expensive, option is getting a foreign residency, something like UAE or any country supported by Binance
Even foreign residence, won't help.

Binance like Bybit with the UK, just completely rejects citizens regardless of where they are based.

You have to route through a 'real' company, different rules then (commercial/corporate client).

Thanks, wellington. Will Estonia's company and residency pass KYC on Binance?
I'd imagine a legitimate Estonian company would.
It would need substance...

It would then likely go through KYC for the company, then KYC for the BO.

If all passes then you should be good to go i'd imagine.

Just understand if you use a company as a personal 'front' then it's no more than a 'shell company' and i'd hazard they'd reject...

BUT if you set up a enterprise as a Investment Company owned by yourself, then it should in theory be ok, one caveat, is of-course the fact you live in the US ? -> If so that might throw a curveball with the BO.

Getting a second passport is the only way you can do it legally, a basic offshore company won't help getting you an account.
You would have to hire a non-US director for that company, and get enough substance for it and than it might work.

The easiest is to "borrow" the IDs of those migrants you are talking about, but that would be illegal so don't do that.

Getting a second passport is the only way you can do it legally, a basic offshore company won't help getting you an account.
You would have to hire a non-US director for that company, and get enough substance for it and than it might work.

The easiest is to "borrow" the IDs of those migrants you are talking about, but that would be illegal so don't do that.
Illegal, except perhaps... if you are a shareholder (and use companies to split shares down) and have a individual non-US Citizen as CEO/Director....

Your companies act as proxies and vote the direction of the company, the CEO/Director actions those requests.

Perhaps ^ speak to a lawyer, America land of the Free is such a interesting place...

Reactions: jafo

Latest Threads