Our valued sponsor

So i have come to a solution. The country i currently reside in does not allow the use of Binance futures, however I do have a residential address in a country that does. Which I am assured by binance is all you need, submit a utility bill from that property and futures trading will be enabled.

Anyone that has had experience with this, are there any things to watch out for? Due to the fact I will be living in and spending most of my time outside of that country, and in a country that does not allow futures. Potentially being keep my VPN's always on and to the country where my other address is, try to use a trading terminal instead of directly trading off the binance.com website.

thank you, would appreciate any help from anyone that has had experience with this and can help to point myself and others into the right direction.

So i have come to a solution. The country i currently reside in does not allow the use of Binance futures, however I do have a residential address in a country that does. Which I am assured by binance is all you need, submit a utility bill from that property and futures trading will be enabled.

Anyone that has had experience with this, are there any things to watch out for? Due to the fact I will be living in and spending most of my time outside of that country, and in a country that does not allow futures. Potentially being keep my VPN's always on and to the country where my other address is, try to use a trading terminal instead of directly trading off the binance.com website.

thank you, would appreciate any help from anyone that has had experience with this and can help to point myself and others into the right direction.
Could you give an update on how this is going?

I'm in a similar position (resident on country that doesn't allow futures trading but have a foreign address and utility bill).

Latest Threads