Our valued sponsor

Bitcoin exchange service, good or bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Lory,

We are a relatively new company, so you're not gonna get a lot of feedback about us from OffshoreCorpTalk folks.

Let me quickly introduce our company:
- We provide cryptocurrency exchange services
- Our goal is to allow Clients around the world to get access to crypto painlessly (both Private and Corporate)
- We provide tailored solutions. We are flexible and work with our Clients in order to understand their issues and help resolve those issues while maintaining a necessary level of compliance
- We are regulated by the Financial Intelligence Unit of Estonia
- We accept SEPA and local GBP (BACS, CHAPS, FPS) payments and offer other payment options on an individual basis
- We also offer affiliate partnerships with a revshare model

Happy to reply to any questions and provide extra information if necessary!

Reactions: Sadhu and lory
Not exactly. We are not an exchange with order books etc. A definition of a broker would be a better fit here.
Compared to Kraken or any other exchange, a few benefits among others would be:
- Quicker on-boarding (especially for corporate clients)
- Dedicated CS manager who'll guide you through the process if you are new to crypto or help you with your other pains if your case requires an individual approach (your bank blocks payment to/from crypto exchanges, or your corporate structure is complicated etc).

1.5% wire fee and 3.5% spread isn't the worst value I've seen, for EUR 250 minimum and efficient onboarding.

Is the 1.5% for for bank transfers for transferring in, out or both?

Are GBP BACS payments causing personal clients any issues with their banks? (some don't like payments from exchanges)

If you are referring to some sort of difference between the market price and price published on the main page of our website, then I'd like to clarify it is not really a 3.5% spread. The price is not being refreshed 'live', so it may look like a spread. We are fixing the course based on the market rate (Kraken / Bitstamp).

Regarding GBP - since we are a relatively new player, it is highly unlikely that our company is on any of the UK bank radars. No issues reported so far. In addition to that, the details you would mention when making a wire are simply "pro forma invoice XXXXXX", there is no 'bitcoin' word or any other word that could trigger bank's filtering system.

Reactions: khinkali
So you’re more of an otc
If you are referring to some sort of difference between the market price and price published on the main page of our website, then I'd like to clarify it is not really a 3.5% spread. The price is not being refreshed 'live', so it may look like a spread. We are fixing the course based on the market rate (Kraken / Bitstamp).

Regarding GBP - since we are a relatively new player, it is highly unlikely that our company is on any of the UK bank radars. No issues reported so far. In addition to that, the details you would mention when making a wire are simply "pro forma invoice XXXXXX", there is no 'bitcoin' word or any other word that could trigger bank's filtering system.
so you’re more of an otc broker?
Do you accept US bank wire?
Do you sell any stable coins? USDT for example?

so you’re more of an otc broker?
Do you accept US bank wire?
Do you sell any stable coins? USDT for example?
Hello. Yes, the service we provide is a brokerage service for end users and should not be viewed as an exchange for frequent "speculative trading".
We currently offer five assets to invest in, and USDT is one of them (+ BTC, ETH, LTC and XRP). However, we are able to offer other assets per request of the Client.
Regarding US bank wires. Are you a US resident?

I think you should join in different crypto exchange forum in order to buy or sell bitcoin. This will be a good idea for you.
Do you have any particular forum in mind? Any recommendations will be appreciated!

Hello. Yes, the service we provide is a brokerage service for end users and should not be viewed as an exchange for frequent "speculative trading".
We currently offer five assets to invest in, and USDT is one of them (+ BTC, ETH, LTC and XRP). However, we are able to offer other assets per request of the Client.

Do you have any particular forum in mind? Any recommendations will be appreciated!
Yes I am.
Would you accept 3rd party wires? I would look to send a wire using Bill.com, melio, or some other platform.
This is needed to keep the bank account secure on my end.
Thank you

Hello. Unfortunately, we can't accept US residents directly at this moment.

Hello Lory,

We are a relatively new company, so you're not gonna get a lot of feedback about us from OffshoreCorpTalk folks.

Let me quickly introduce our company:
- We provide cryptocurrency exchange services
- Our goal is to allow Clients around the world to get access to crypto painlessly (both Private and Corporate)
- We provide tailored solutions. We are flexible and work with our Clients in order to understand their issues and help resolve those issues while maintaining a necessary level of compliance
- We are regulated by the Financial Intelligence Unit of Estonia
- We accept SEPA and local GBP (BACS, CHAPS, FPS) payments and offer other payment options on an individual basis
- We also offer affiliate partnerships with a revshare model

Happy to reply to any questions and provide extra information if necessary!
I would be interested in further information

Thread closed, it is more like a advertising thread, ALTERXE is not advertising here any longer and for that reason we close the thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads