Our valued sponsor

Bitcoin reaches new heights Nov 2020 15,6K ?

ImKing

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
May 29, 2015
Visit site
Did you see it?

That's cracy I made 21000 euro in 1 month profits :D

Does someone still not believe bitcoin can go up to 50K US$ by the end of 2020 or do you believe this is for a very short period and it will soon fall again to the 9K where it came from this year?

It has been the best cryptocurrency for me this year, the one I made most profits in shortest time.

bitcoin-value-Nov-2020.jpg

What is the current consensus on this bull run? After the big 2017? 2018? crash, I don't think the price has risen about $13k has it? Never really followed BTC, but got paid for a job in BTC when the price was at it's last peak and didn't look into it, then was shocked when I got round to check and price had dropped by 60% :'(

Might be worth to just cash out now at just a 25% loss and take the loss now. But if is going to keep rising $$$$$

2021 is going to be epic, the whole space have been building infrastructure for crypto these past years and everything is now ready for a monumental inflow of money.
A US company recently put most of its treasury into bitcoin (about half a billion USD, up like 30% now ahah) and US banks are now allowed to hold bitcoin for their clients, with all this its just a matter of time before we see an ETF and all CFAs allowed to be involved with it.
Right now you can get a solid 8% APY on your bitcoin and this will only get better with time.
Long term bitcoin will become the most valuable asset on earth, very far above gold. 1 whole bitcoin then will be a rare thing among commoners like us.

Altcoins are significantly more risky but with far more reward in the end if you choose wisely.

What is coming will dwarf the 2017 bullrun!

I would say be careful if you sell now ...

Last edited:
2021 is going to be epic, the whole space have been building infrastructure for crypto these past years and everything is now ready for a monumental inflow of money.
A US company recently put most of its treasury into bitcoin (about half a billion USD, up like 30% now ahah) and US banks are now allowed to hold bitcoin for their clients, with all this its just a matter of time before we see an ETF and all CFAs allowed to be involved with it.
Right now you can get a solid 8% APY on your bitcoin and this will only get better with time.
Long term bitcoin will become the most valuable asset on earth, very far above gold. 1 whole bitcoin then will be a rare thing among commoners like us.
I've been researching abit and what you say now, is exactly what was said before the big crash lol

I think I will keep hold of them for now and see

I've been researching abit and what you say now, is exactly what was said before the big crash lol

I think I will keep hold of them for now and see
Well nothing has change since then from a fundamental perspective, short term you'll keep seeing crazy volatility until BTC goes into the trillions in marketcap.
Now if you keep a long term view its very likely BTC will 100x within 10-15 years, personally i dont mind a few 80% drop along the way if it goes there in the end ;)
Many highly valued stocks today went through cycle like this, for example look at the crazy volatility of tesla last few years, i wish i had bought and hold it then!

Reactions: boomy
Last year this time it was down to 9K or something now it is only up to 15K I feel it will still rise over the next few months maybe reaching 20K or even 25K - If that will be the case I will sell my coins I only own 6 but still it is money for me.

its worth it to do a bit of research on technical analysis and such, from what many expert in the matter have to say about it when bitcoin breaks ATH of 20k, the next stop is likely somewhere between 50k to 100k, this is what we are talking about when we mention "high volatility" ;)
personally i would think twice selling around 20k, last time it took about 5 weeks to go from something like 6k to 20k (>200%), this is when you should start thinking of taking profit.
a move to 25k now would be a tiny 50% increase or so, unlikely to trigger a mass exit and if it does it will likely be short lived.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnLocke
its worth it to do a bit of research on technical analysis and such, from what many expert in the matter have to say about it when bitcoin breaks ATH of 20k, the next stop is likely somewhere between 50k to 100k, this is what we are talking about when we mention "high volatility" ;)
personally i would think twice selling around 20k, last time it took about 5 weeks to go from something like 6k to 20k (>200%), this is when you should start thinking of taking profit.
a move to 25k now would be a tiny 50% increase or so, unlikely to trigger a mass exit and if it does it will likely be short lived.
As you say, it is up and down. It could hit 18k, then bomb out back to 10k before hitting 25 next year. If so, good profits to be had selling out at 17/18k, buying all back at 10k and selling out again at 25k.

Just need a magic ball to know when lol

Reactions: JohnLocke
@nomad999 are you trading crypto for a living or do other pro trading?
Pretty much except i don't really trade that much, more like investing mid to long term (months to years). leaning to stocks now but hard to find better opportunities than crypto and I hate the little games around market open/close ...

As you say, it is up and down. It could hit 18k, then bomb out back to 10k before hitting 25 next year. If so, good profits to be had selling out at 17/18k, buying all back at 10k and selling out again at 25k.

Just need a magic ball to know when lol
yea its just impossible, you'll get burn very fast ... trying this you'll miss on the big waves.

Reactions: boomy

Latest Threads