Our valued sponsor

Bitcoin to ?? to Transferwise what intermediate to use?

I realize that it is now allowed to send crypto money say from kraken.com to transfwerwise directlt, what intermediate can be used to get the money in there?

if your question is correct then you don't need anything in between
if your question is wrong and you meant "not allowed" instead of "now allowed" then you're wrong and you can send directly from kraken to TW

Reactions: JohnSeed and lavel
Let us know if it works! I always had problems with kraken.
Right now I use BTC to Wirex Business and then to Transferwise. No problems with this way so far.
Another way I used a lot before Wirex Business was BTC to epay.com and then to Transferwise. Don't know your sums, but they just pay out if payout sum is higher than 10.000€ . Maybe this changed, because as I look on their page right now, their service got a lot better. They are also connected with advcash, pm, fasa and payeer.

Let us know if it works! I always had problems with kraken.
Right now I use BTC to Wirex Business and then to Transferwise. No problems with this way so far.
Another way I used a lot before Wirex Business was BTC to epay.com and then to Transferwise. Don't know your sums, but they just pay out if payout sum is higher than 10.000€ . Maybe this changed, because as I look on their page right now, their service got a lot better. They are also connected with advcash, pm, fasa and payeer.
I registered with epay.com but didn't use it so far. As I can see they want you to use their intern BTC exchange with own order books to exchange BTC to EUR (fantasy exchange prices nothing to do with the real BTC price). Do I see this right or can you fund and withdraw your EUR wallet with BTC like with AdvCash and Payeer?
Thank's.

if your question is correct then you don't need anything in between
if your question is wrong and you meant "not allowed" instead of "now allowed" then you're wrong and you can send directly from kraken to TW
so far the test payment arrived, you are sure they don't start asking question or close accounts because of the transfer from kraken? how long have you made trx from kraken to tw at what are the amounts?

so far the test payment arrived, you are sure they don't start asking question or close accounts because of the transfer from kraken? how long have you made trx from kraken to tw at what are the amounts?

I didn't use kraken but another exchange in the first place - just tested the path with only a few thousands to have some experience before bigger exit
anyway their support openly declares that they allow deposits from exchanges despite they don't allow the opposite direction - kind of weird but I have no reason to doubt about it

Reactions: lavel
okay, so I will hope it's working long term! So fra first transaction went thru already send the next to the them. The Mastercard I received works fine in shops and online so nothing to complain about.

Guys regarding Kraken cash out to TW I can say you they allow it because of 98% are small amounts from "normal users" maybe below 10.000 Euro.

I cashed out some BTC in the last run few weeks ago in fiat around 150k and guess what everything went smooth till 4 weeks later I received an email and they requested me non sense documents about the transaction such things as "Please explain the nature of the transaction" like they don't know that it's money from kraken. Send them bunch of documents and then.... nothing till today.
Account was 12 months old and warmed up with normal transactions so I had the luck that the cash out itself went trough but end of the story is the TW account is gone. And I'm sure that I just had luck that I had no money on the account at the moment of the documents request started.

Reactions: OTR365 and lavel
Guys regarding Kraken cash out to TW I can say you they allow it because of 98% are small amounts from "normal users" maybe below 10.000 Euro.

I cashed out some BTC in the last run few weeks ago in fiat around 150k and guess what everything went smooth till 4 weeks later I received an email and they requested me non sense documents about the transaction such things as "Please explain the nature of the transaction" like they don't know that it's money from kraken. Send them bunch of documents and then.... nothing till today.
Account was 12 months old and warmed up with normal transactions so I had the luck that the cash out itself went trough but end of the story is the TW account is gone. And I'm sure that I just had luck that I had no money on the account at the moment of the documents request started.
okay sounds like the same story as with every other bank and the one for Mister Tango Mister Tango s**t service - so I better only transfer small amounts and only if I use them right away. Looks like the solution for long term use.

Reactions: JohnLocke and Fred
okay sounds like the same story as with every other bank and the one for Mister Tango Mister Tango s**t service - so I better only transfer small amounts and only if I use them right away. Looks like the solution for long term use.
I forget to mention that I cashed out in small amount below 10k each time so maybe that helped me that the TW security system was not triggered immediately during the cash out.

Reactions: JohnLocke
I forget to mention that I cashed out in small amount below 10k each time so maybe that helped me that the TW security system was not triggered immediately during the cash out.

from my experience with 4 different personal accounts they have an internal turn over (accumulated transactions) limit that triggers requests for source of funds and nature of transactions (I don't remember but it's maybe like 70k or so...)

I believe they will respond eventually and your account unlocked

Reactions: otcable
How do you use ADVCASH? Just curious because everyone is so excited about it. It's because of the credit card? So just put crypto and get from the cc in cash?

What about depositing crypto and then send to the borderless DE Transferwise account? Did they blacklist it?

PS. I had important transactions with Kraken -> TW. They had a look into it but they didn't notice it was from Kraken so they were fine in the end after sending invoices etc. It's all up who watches into it. Some of them are really naive.

quick update, awesome service, but now AdvCash is back in business I don't need TW any longer, thank you @<<snippet>> for the guidance very helpful.

I wonder what exchange it is that took 4 hours to transfer your money!??

Latest Threads