Our valued sponsor

bitfinex review, experience and other god or bad please?

diablo

Pro Member
Feb 23, 2017
Visit site
What do you think about https://www.bitfinex.com/ ? It looks like one of the major platforms around to trade all kind of crypto and token's around.

It looks very complicated even using their TOUR which explains Things well it looks overwhelming to me.

Do you have any experience using this website / tool for your crypto currency and token trades?

They are under DDOS attack and therefore don't accept any new signups at the moment. This is something they could make us aware of on the mainpage so we don't waste time :(

Biggest Crypto exchange in the world right now ... the verification process is long and need a lot docs, selfies and after 10k usd withdrawal .. vetting emails comming in.

Thank you for your reply it's very helpful actually. I was in the process to signup because it looks great, but will reconsider and to some more research on websites similar.

What does that mean :) ?

Vetting = please provide documentation on where you obtained your coins ? Bank statements on purchase etc .. and a lot of other questions from where the funds originate. .. same goes for bitstamp and coinbase exhanges

Vetting = please provide documentation on where you obtained your coins ? Bank statements on purchase etc .. and a lot of other questions from where the funds originate. .. same goes for bitstamp and coinbase exhanges
ahhh damn... that's pretty much useless then. Have you been forced to provide all such documents and were you able to provide them?

Reactions: negon
I have been interested in this site for a while now but its currently closed for registration until 15 of jan, I will probably pass on the sign up for this site registration. As the comments above say I also hate long verification. Coinroom in PO and Bitstamp in UK are defiantly in a different league in being more reasonable. I have been interested in a while also to use a site from asia like Binanace its supposed to be pretty good, but the main problem is this site also has a long verification process. Sites from asia operate quite differently then sites from western parts.

Latest Threads