Our valued sponsor

Bitsafe frozen funds roadmap.

diatessaron

Pro Member
May 7, 2022
Mongolia
Visit site
Had my Bitsafe account funds frozen today (14 October 2022). This will be a detailed review of the process of unfreezing the funds.

1. Bitsafe hasn't sent an e-mail telling me why the funds have been frozen. (Outgoing transactions are not allowed on this account, so you cannot send money.)
2. Funds were sent from a bank account under my name from which multiple other transfers had been made.
3. Haven't tested if the card works yet.
4. Outgoing transfers were less than 5,000 EUR and have only been made to Bitpanda. (Only after asking Bitsafe support if it is safe to send to crypto exchanges.)

At this point in time I should've had an e-mail explaining the why and how it can be sorted out but nothing. I expect no e-mail at this point so I'll have to wait until Monday for any update. Thankfully I have enough funds to ruin Bitsafe if I decide to sue them, this behavior is unacceptable for a European EMI that has Rabobank as their service provider.

Will update.

Had my Bitsafe account funds frozen today (14 October 2022). This will be a detailed review of the process of unfreezing the funds.
Typical
At this point in time I should've had an e-mail explaining the why
They will not tell you. Expect only generic copy/paste.
Thankfully I have enough funds to ruin Bitsafe if I decide to sue them,
They have enough funds to run away and live a happy life, or to drag litigation forever, depending on their roadmap for the scam exit.
this behavior is unacceptable for a European EMI that has Rabobank as their service provider.
Unacceptable? It’s perfectly normal and expected. This is the real world, not the fantasy one described on their website.

When they close your account they shut down everything, bitsafe is not like other companies!

I am hoping you will be fine. It is owned by Joost Zuurbier if I remember correctly. He is also the person who owns Freenom (the company behind the free .tk domain names) and a bunch of other internet related websites. Just waiting a few days should be fine I think.

But even if an EMI allows crypto transfers, having all your outgoing transfers go to a crypto company (so not just a few) might be a bit sketchy, especially as they focus on cam models etc.

Reactions: JohnLocke
18 October 2022.
Capture.PNG

7 November 2022.
Today I got my money back, as always no email to let me know they sent it back.

14 October 2022 to 7 November 2022. That's 25 days.

I am still using Bitsafe under another name. Only to pay for the likes of Spotify and such, their card is pretty good. However, for any transfer larger than 100 USD it won't happen.

My suggestion (if you are legit).

Exchange (Asia if in Europe, Europe if in Asia, or Far East if in Asia) -> EMI -> Ebank -> Bank.

So much less of a headache.

EMI does AML -> EBank does AML -> Bank is happy.
around with localised apps/banks etc as when they block an account it gets recorded and other parties see it... and it may stop you getting accounts etc.

anyone don't answer me from support.
Any service provider should have the courage to answer all support tickets from a customer. If they don't you must reconsider your options.

Reactions: jafo and JohnnyDoe

Latest Threads