Our valued sponsor

Bitsafe. Outgoing transaction are not allowed

Bianchi

Dec 9, 2022
Ukraine
Visit site
Hello everyone! Who using or use Bitsafe?
Just have a problem, support don't answer me within 14 days and
Outgoing transactions are not allowed on this account, so you cannot send money.
Before I've been asked from their compliance department about sours of the funds and I mailed with pics (from Binance) that it was cryptocurrency exchange Binance P2P transaction and attached pic from P2P user with confirmation that he send funds to my account. So for now I don't know how to get my money back, the P2P seller got his coin from me, because the sum was added to my Bitsafe and I confirmed it but some day later, I have discovered that I can't send wire to anyone.
So any one have this problem? What's next? Could the Bitsafe to stolen my funds? Just very worry about it... The sum not to small for me.
Maybe @diatessaron or @RobReal can answer me?
I know that Bitsafe love to send funds back to sender.... hope if they add it to my profile they don't send my funds back to sender....
Oh guys and girls who can assist me, maybe have some advice or also have the same experience?

Reactions: bizman
@diatessaron well, thank you for feedback. Just interested your Bitsafe account available now or closed/blocked permanently?
I just check all bitsafe information and they can answer you within 15 working days and if they cant answer in this time, they should mail you smth and you have wait till 30 working day.

Maybe you know other service like betsafe, because the Bitsafe don't have commission like % just only fixed price and don't limits for transaction, but now they ask you additional documentation unfortunately.

Hello there!
Well with Bitsafe everything fine! I can't say that is a scam, no it's friendly wallet, but very slow.... They just forget about me... Bit how come if I mailed them three time. Now it's doesn't matter.
So my advice - you must always be ready explain source of funds and never hurried up compliance department.

Hello there!
Well with Bitsafe everything fine! I can't say that is a scam, no it's friendly wallet, but very slow.... They just forget about me... Bit how come if I mailed them three time. Now it's doesn't matter.
So my advice - you must always be ready explain source of funds and never hurtied up compliance department.