Our valued sponsor

Bitwala / Solarisbank as for masking exchanges/crypto from Revolut/Transferwise & Co?

So don’t write that you know secret methods for doing stuff, just keep the secret for yourself and enjoy. Nobody needs to know that you are a smart guy.
It's not a secret, I've pointed out there is a method, but i am not putting publicly (as it may cease) and i am not sharing privately via DM with a stranger and being brought into some conspiracy, i've pointed out there is a method i suggest you use your head to work out what, where, how, and not your fingers to try and belittle.

• Haha
Reactions: jafo
why not give a hint?
It's not a secret, I've pointed out there is a method, but i am not putting publicly (as it may cease) and i am not sharing privately via DM with a stranger and being brought into some conspiracy, i've pointed out there is a method i suggest you use your head to work out what, where, how, and not your fingers to try and belittle.

Unfortunately, this is more/less a general pattern of this forum.

not true at all, if you read around you will find a lot, repeat, a lot of qualified information. The forum is outstanding in the supply for qualified information and suggestion to situations you would pay thousands for to get from lawyers and tax consultancy. But of course, if your looking for how to crack a PayPal account or get verified on Twitter or get a merchant account for your replica or narcotic business you may suffer.

If you want to avoid big headaches avoid any white label solution by solarisbank.
A friend of mine got his account shut down just because he changed his phone number.
They asked him for a reason why he changed his number and for a document that shows he is the owner of the new number.
Even after providing the original PDF from the new provider they just closed the account without providing any reasons.
This is not the only event when they close accounts without any reason.
What is a white label solution by them?

No one uses them any more? You get a EUR IBAN account just like before with Nuri, but I think their bank provider has changed and it's not Solarisbank as in the past. Would be nice if someone could share more info about them.

I can't talk for Bitwala etc

But for legitimate 'legal' non-obfuscated -non-illicit funds.

OTC Japan/Korea/HK (exchange backend) -> FE China Merchant Bank (Taiwan) -> EURO SEPA -> Euro Revolut/WIse/EUROPEAN Bank.

The OTC will do SoW/SoF, FE China is a international merchant bank they do the transactions for the licensed/regulated OTC.

Funds coming into Revolut/Wise/Europe (on SEPA rails) are checked -> verified (mentioned above) and don't come in as Crypto but as from Financial Institution.

As for why people are gated on here. I did a long winded post the other day.

If you are a legitimate person with a legitimate enterprise, in a world where organisations are dealing with a regulatory environment of hostility and a industry that is budding along is being tainted and thats the industry you have a interest in, at the same time strangers openly are looking to miss-use the systems around you the last thing you do is openly give pointers to said strangers because

1) You can be implicated in some form of criminal act.
2) You could see the enterprise you've suggested get ensnarled in some sort of criminal act which would have consequences to your enterprise logistics.

On this forum, there is at times too many new people joining with interest not in running legitimate offshore companies or lives but in laundering, increasingly they are spotted and shut down robustly these days.

I live in Asia, do business in Asia, at the time FE was core to ensuring our staff were paid, or operations covered.

Now not so much so the impact has been negated so I don't mind openly putting their name above.

Just to give an example.

1) - you make a suggested merchant bank.
2) - You get some nogging join the forum who's been told set up a belize company for tax reasons.
3) - Nogging doesn't realise setting up a belize company whilst living in the UK doesn't absolve the company from UK Corporate Tax or himself from taxes.
4) - Nogging uses recommended merchant bank, merchant bank looks into SoW/SoF from OTC/Broker/Crypto/ATS and all looks clean, no flags.
5) HMRC investigate Nogging
6) HMRC determine Nogging is one of thousands
7) HMRC looks at route of funds
8) HMRC determine Merchant Bank is aiding in tax evasion = thus = money laundering
9) HMRC with partners crush Merchant Bank
10) Merchant Bank(s) clients (all) now under suspicion due to Nogging and many Noggings using merchant bank

You can see where this is going.

Like i said in my long winded post the other day, these 'f**k-heads' need to move like those of us that have done and establish legitimate lines for their business to operate, not chance and taint legitimate enterprises and legitimate flows of capital by trying to run illicit operations (tax evasion is illicit).

Their short cuts impact the legitimate businesses that use the same services.

Last edited:
Reactions: Liam13