Our valued sponsor

Blackhat Site -> Sellix.io -> PayPal ?

covid

Dec 19, 2022
Canada
Visit site
I'm looking to accept PayPal and credit/debit via PayPal for my blackhat niche site.

Here is what I'm thinking: link a UK or US PayPal business account to a sellix.io account, then redirect the checkout from my blackhat site to sellix.io for customers to complete the payment there with PayPal. Also, the products won't be listed in the sellix sale page or anything, I would just be using the checkout feature.

Would this help to hide my site from Paypal? Did anyone try this? Any thoughts?

I don't think sellix.io would have issues with my products, but PayPal and other processors do. My dispute rate is probably going to be 1-2% with PayPal so I'm expecting to get new accounts every month or so.

You can also link Stripe, Cashapp, Skrill, and PerfectMoney to Sellix.io, so I'd be curious to know if those work as well.

steps would be simply relational to your current service provided as it seems to be grey area.

using the sellix platform would have to be in sync with the paypal platform acct.

Docs ie entity Certs,Tax No, UBO,POA would be across the board verified on both platforms as both accts on sellix/paypal would be biz accts.

the payments methods indicated are functional on sellix evidently currently.

do look at a standalone direct integration/usage for paypal business acct.

and a standalone for the several channels offered by sellix...

a mix or proxy channeling would reveal the origin of funds from sellix to paypal.an interchange of findings from both platforms could freeze both accts due to non disclosure clauses etc.

do look at a standalone direct integration/usage for paypal business acct.

and a standalone for the several channels offered by sellix...
Can you give more info on this? Or do you offer this service?

They will figure it out sooner or later. People tend to forget that chargebacks can hit you. Such will disclouse your little setup to the bank.
As long as it lasts for a few weeks or so and I can keep setting up new accounts then I'm fine with that.

As a Fmr White Hat (long time ago i might add), one questions the sanity of this.

Using Paypal would bring you firmly under US laws, and that's no joke, just check out RAIDFORUMS etc.

**Not that i condone Blackhat, i'm just shrugging my head at the stupidity for creating a huge low hanging fruit**

Oh and anyone advising him, be f*****g careful... conspiracy etc..

did you find any solutions ?
For PayPal? No, I gave up on trying to use them for my current websites. Even one bad customer/scammer can get you shut down easily.

As a Fmr White Hat (long time ago i might add), one questions the sanity of this.

Using Paypal would bring you firmly under US laws, and that's no joke, just check out RAIDFORUMS etc.

**Not that i condone Blackhat, i'm just shrugging my head at the stupidity for creating a huge low hanging fruit**

Oh and anyone advising him, be f*****g careful... conspiracy etc..
I don't think this is illegal, just against ToS.

Latest Threads