Our valued sponsor

BoC asking audited financial statements of my BZ IBC...

I am in the same boat, and just looking for a proper auditor, I am willing to pay for it but a company in Cyprus quoted me 5000eu for the auditing which is a bit much. Looking at options on upwork for a certified auditor at the moment.

I am in the same boat, and just looking for a proper auditor, I am willing to pay for it but a company in Cyprus quoted me 5000eu for the auditing which is a bit much. Looking at options on upwork for a certified auditor at the moment.

Audits aint cheap. I would say they are the biggest ripoff after Notaries who charge an arm and a leg to photocopy and stamp a piece of paper :(.

BoC probably just wants an audit report for their records before they close your account anyway. Be careful and have a plan B for banking ready.

Reactions: TurnedToRobot
They dont keep your money. You will get two months to transfer it out ans you cannot receive money anymore.
Exactly how this works. They don't just take your money like that.

Audits aint cheap. I would say they are the biggest ripoff after Notaries who charge an arm and a leg to photocopy and stamp a piece of paper :(.

BoC probably just wants an audit report for their records before they close your account anyway. Be careful and have a plan B for banking ready.
not really, if you provide them with the audited tax report they shut up and are fine. I delivered mine the last day. Will revise this should it change!

They are asking for financial statements no necessarily before closing the account. They can however hold the outgoing bank transfer for 7 days until relevant documents are provided, after which the transfer is declined. I have noticed that, unlike in the past years, they have upped their compliance "game". Before you could easily do multiple €50k transfers, which according to their online banking system doesn't require any supporting documents up to this amount. Now, they may let the 1st €50k transfer out but any other may get flagged...

Latest Threads