Our valued sponsor

Hello,

I am employed in Luxembourg and my employer want to give a bonus to me. He mentioned to me that he can do it to me personally (via Luxembourg or via another company located in an off or on shore jurisdiction such as jersey, UK etc...). Due to the high level of taxation on bonus in Luxembourg, I am wondering if :
- it is possible to have the bonus paid by another company (not located in Luxembourg) to an offshore bank account (if so, which one would you recommend which has good privacy and limited exchange of information ? ) OR
- it is possible to incorporate an entity in an "easy" and affordable jurisdiction where it is possible to have the funds given (once it is incorporated and have a bank account open) bearing in mind that he is willing to prepare a service agreement to support any transactions (if so, which jurisdiction is the best).

What's your thought on this ?

Thank you

You could ask them to pay in cryptocurrency so you will have all the anonymity you reuqest.

There is no offshore company nor offshore bank account any longer that is anonymous, after all the transparency, crs, FATCA and other stuff implemented it's just not possible.

You can find good leads and hints in mentor group gold to setup alternatives to the suggested crypto payments and setup.

Latest Threads