Our valued sponsor

Brazil - Global Business Account

Vaios01

Feb 14, 2019
Visit site
Hi All,

I am looking to setup an online Business Account for a company registered in Brazil that provides a USD account.
I am a longtime user of Wise but despite claiming they operate in Brazil they are not opening any accounts at the moment.

I have checked with a dozen other companies and none seem to allow Brazilian registered company's to register.

Can anyone recommend any please?

Thanks

FVBank in Puerto Rico could work - you will have a local USD account with them. Otherwise, maybe some Lithuanian EMIs, but they have to process USD via correspondents, which is more difficult.

You could try Bankera in LT, which has Incore Bank as a correspondent. Currenxie in HK also accepts Brazillian companies and offer USD accounts. I guess that Payoneer can work as well, they have USD local and SWIFT, but only local for other currencies like EUR or GBP. Maybe PaySet could accept as well, but they are on the pricier side for most businesses. There are generally quite a few EMIs that can serve you, but you need to make sure that they don't use Currency Cloud (it doesn't accept Brazil for BaaS users) and that they do have a correspondent for USD.

Reactions: Forester
Hi All,

I am looking to setup an online Business Account for a company registered in Brazil that provides a USD account.
I am a longtime user of Wise but despite claiming they operate in Brazil they are not opening any accounts at the moment.

I have checked with a dozen other companies and none seem to allow Brazilian registered company's to register.

Can anyone recommend any please?

Thanks
If your company has a CNPJ and is registered in Brazil, use the global account at "Banco Inter" for your company.

Reactions: jafo
FVBank in Puerto Rico could work - you will have a local USD account with them. Otherwise, maybe some Lithuanian EMIs, but they have to process USD via correspondents, which is more difficult.

You could try Bankera in LT, which has Incore Bank as a correspondent. Currenxie in HK also accepts Brazillian companies and offer USD accounts. I guess that Payoneer can work as well, they have USD local and SWIFT, but only local for other currencies like EUR or GBP. Maybe PaySet could accept as well, but they are on the pricier side for most businesses. There are generally quite a few EMIs that can serve you, but you need to make sure that they don't use Currency Cloud (it doesn't accept Brazil for BaaS users) and that they do have a correspondent for USD.
In addition to all the above, Interpolitan Money perhaps also worth checking; WorldFirst too; and also Statrys in HK (although I am really unsure about the last one re: Brasil companies).
I would add Paysera from Lithuanian EMIs but I am not sure whether they are using The Currency Cloud or not, currently...

Last edited:
Reactions: jafo

Latest Threads