Our valued sponsor

Brex application

My point is more: why keep naming your companies after high risk industries/companies? If you come up with a name then maybe plug it into Google first, e.g. if you chose HagglingX over HaggleX then it would be far less ambiguous for a financial firm having to distinguish between you and the crypto company, I can imagine.

Damn, did you just go from naming your company after a controlled substance to a seemingly unlicensed/unregistered crypto exchange (https://www.hagglex.com)?
Oh no he didn't.... Hahaha

Perhaps it's been said already but: create more substance on your webpages! Every moron is able to tell that your company doesn't do s**t when looking at that website. Furthermore, English spelling mistakes don't make the bank like you more (e.g. "How long does it takes? - Xanax will be as fast a flash"). This just screams either SCAM or TOTAL AMATEUR FROM THIRD WORLD COUNTRY, both of which are not the bank's preferred customer, since you will just result in headaches for them.

That's not my website. HaggleX enterprise is the new name. Doesn't sound good?
No, it does not sound good at all in the eyes of compliance officers. (Although imo is it sounds fancy and cool but my opinion is irrelevant).
The x could indicate adult related stuff and the name itself rings some bells regarding gambling or crypto stuff.

Latest Threads