Our valued sponsor

BTC legit non-kyc purchase options?

Someone was recently arrested for trading via Bisq FYI.

DOJ also introducing 10yr statute of limitations for anything to do with crypto.

Doing P2P transactions got one licensed trader indicted and sent down for 18 months recently, because even though they did AML/KYC the funds were sourced from illicit activities.

Holding Crypto is increasingly becoming like holding a hot potato.

Our firm (investment fund) recently had a **** up where funds were sent from exchange to exchange (internal) and the amount of KYC/AML and delays (3 weeks) is just making it a compliance nightmare, likewise diversification on-chain -> off-chain is proving slow as AML/KYC/Compliance adds.

Authorities are also taking a stance moving funds from one wallet to another is laundering, using a decentralised protocol swapping solution is laundering, chain swapping (hopping) is laundering etc, each txt carries a charge.

They can arbitrarily seize (forfeiture) and you have to go through court proving innocence (costing hundreds of thousands).

Likewise holding Stables is like holding a ticking time bomb because you don't know wether they will a) implode or b) be frozen because of all the anti-crypto rhetoric..

If entering crypto -> best to go from A to B direct, don't hold either Fiat or Crypto / Fiat anywhere near exchanges.

In a nutshell, Crypto is becoming a hot potato.
That nutshell conclusion is only true for some places.
Easy solution, move where it is not like that. There are many places. (and it does not have to be El Salvador or CAR)

Reactions: rolex
Haven't used it, but its been around a while, not sure what terms and data etc

AML policy exists - but unsure whether that's legit AML

I'm always put off by the idea of P2P - been in the space since 2010, see lots of dangers from involving in (criminal/physical).

You just can't verify where the funds come from and even though that's the job of the financial institution in the middle, they are sometimes overly lapse, and you could end up being indicted over a transaction going through the financial system 10 yrs ago when you offloaded some BTC.

Some input for you guys:
bity.com - regulated in CH, accepts SEPA transfers.

No-KYC limits are:
1 k CHF per tx
1 k CHF per day
100 k CHF per year
It is not a no-kyc option even if that is stated. It is just a kyc-hidden limit.

They will "just" use and store the banking info you provide them and use these for kyc instead of having to collect the same info again on their side on their own.
It is not a no-kyc option, could not be further away from that.

Some input for you guys:
bity.com - regulated in CH, accepts SEPA transfers.

No-KYC limits are:
1 k CHF per tx
1 k CHF per day
100 k CHF per year
Mt Pelerin is a good option too.

It is not a no-kyc option even if that is stated. It is just a kyc-hidden limit.

They will "just" use and store the banking info you provide them and use these for kyc instead of having to collect the same info again on their side on their own.
It is not a no-kyc option, could not be further away from that.
Then what's the option besides P2P?

I recently bought a 10 $ domain with my visa and the company requested verification. I was like what? I do not trust you with my info so they refunded me. This was new....
and localcryptos.com is closing down

Agora Desk

- No KYC
- P2P
- Built-in escrow
- Bitcoin and Monero support
- Account wipe feature
- Decent global coverage
- Doesn't require an email address or phone number to use it
- Optional Google Authenticator/Authy/TOTP support
- Has optional Tor and I2P support (if you want to hide your IP)

Latest Threads