Our valued sponsor

BTC legit non-kyc purchase options?

there are polish companies who are allowed to exchange without KYC 1k eur per transaction up to 10k eur/day
mind you share more detail? thx

I'm still confused by the "allowed" part... why would a private (let say European) company be disallowed to buy and sell BTC (no matter if as a primary or side business)? what law forbids this?
it's no currency exchange, no securities trading, no gambling, no regulated investment tool as defined by law, what's the problem?

I know a company in Panama who does it, they won't do KYC to you but they will first investigate the addresses from where the BTCs are going to be sent but if I'm not wrong they limit it to 10k so maybe is not what you're looking for
10k per transaction is no issue
I'm primarily talking about buy BTC here is no reason to investigate a fresh address...
no reason to investigate the funds used for the purchase - your car dealer doesn't ask you as well

Last edited:
mind you share more detail? thx

I'm still confused by the "allowed" part... why would a private (let say European) company be disallowed to buy and sell BTC (no matter if as a primary or side business)? what law forbids this?
it's no currency exchange, no securities trading, no gambling, no regulated investment tool as defined by law, what's the problem?

10k per transaction is no issue
I'm primarily talking about buy BTC here is no reason to investigate a fresh address...
no reason to investigate the funds used for the purchase - your car dealer doesn't ask you as well
Governments tell exchanges to collect KYC information or go to jail. So they do. There are unlicensed exchanges like the people in this thread who will ignore these rules and take legal risk in return for a higher fee. Not sure what else to tell you.

Edit: from an exchange perspective there is probably more scrutiny applied in the crypto -> fiat direction than the other way

Governments tell exchanges to collect KYC information or go to jail. So they do. There are unlicensed exchanges like the people in this thread who will ignore these rules and take legal risk in return for a higher fee. Not sure what else to tell you.
exchanges hold money and crypto of customers in custody and they are not selling their own crypto (unless they are market making themselves)

private company selling its own BTC in stock (purchased before like any other goods) to an end customer and invoicing him is a way different story... don't you think so?

It is absolutely not. Selling BTC / cryptoCURRENCIES are like selling other CURRENCIES in most jurisdictions (or it is oftentimes completely illegal in others).
Therefore KYC / KYB / AML / CTF / SANCTIONS / ENFORCEMENTS laws are ALL applicable.

Of course a Mt Pelerin (Swiss) or other similar firms may allow customers to transact 10k without extensive KYC in a given timeframe but they will keep track of your details provided (phone, IBAN account, name. crypto address, etc.).

It is the same reason why opening a bank account, or buying a large quantity of gold is different than spending the same amount of money on an ebook. Sure the companies you are buying from (e.g. a bank holding a different currency, or a gold exchange firm having the gold in its inventory) may have this in their personal inventory as well, but this does not mean that it is even remotely similar.

exchanges hold money and crypto of customers in custody and they are not selling their own crypto (unless they are market making themselves)

private company selling its own BTC in stock (purchased before like any other goods) to an end customer and invoicing him is a way different story... don't you think so?
OECD and any country that listens to FATF disagrees with your understanding. There's nothing you can do about it other than use more unofficial exchangers or move to a place where there are less rules about this kind of thing.

Reactions: jjrapy
They have a licence to exchange.Based on local law its no KYC needed to 10k eur per day however they also limited it to 1k eur per transaction this year.
have a look at shitcoins.club or flyingatom.com .If using wire i would have a look at flyingatom they are also on localbitcoins as legal exchanger

Someone was recently arrested for trading via Bisq FYI.

DOJ also introducing 10yr statute of limitations for anything to do with crypto.

Doing P2P transactions got one licensed trader indicted and sent down for 18 months recently, because even though they did AML/KYC the funds were sourced from illicit activities.

Holding Crypto is increasingly becoming like holding a hot potato.

Our firm (investment fund) recently had a f**k up where funds were sent from exchange to exchange (internal) and the amount of KYC/AML and delays (3 weeks) is just making it a compliance nightmare, likewise diversification on-chain -> off-chain is proving slow as AML/KYC/Compliance adds.

Authorities are also taking a stance moving funds from one wallet to another is laundering, using a decentralised protocol swapping solution is laundering, chain swapping (hopping) is laundering etc, each txt carries a charge.

They can arbitrarily seize (forfeiture) and you have to go through court proving innocence (costing hundreds of thousands).

Likewise holding Stables is like holding a ticking time bomb because you don't know wether they will a) implode or b) be frozen because of all the anti-crypto rhetoric..

If entering crypto -> best to go from A to B direct, don't hold either Fiat or Crypto / Fiat anywhere near exchanges.

In a nutshell, Crypto is becoming a hot potato.

Latest Threads