Our valued sponsor

Bulgarian - closure of the company and VAT

The procedure is as follows:
1. A certificate must be issued by the national revenue agency.
2. A liquidator is appointed (may be the manager) and must make a notarized consent to this.
3. The documents are filed with the Commercial Register and the company is declared in liquidation.
4. If the company is VAT registered, a request for deregistration is filed
5. A request is made for a certificate from the National Social Security Institute that it had no employees on contract. If it had employees it is a little more complicated.
6. After a period of 6 months has elapsed since the company was placed into liquidation, it can be wiped out.

Seems a bit messy, but it really isn't.

The procedure is as follows:
1. A certificate must be issued by the national revenue agency.
2. A liquidator is appointed (may be the manager) and must make a notarized consent to this.
3. The documents are filed with the Commercial Register and the company is declared in liquidation.
4. If the company is VAT registered, a request for deregistration is filed
5. A request is made for a certificate from the National Social Security Institute that it had no employees on contract. If it had employees it is a little more complicated.
6. After a period of 6 months has elapsed since the company was placed into liquidation, it can be wiped out.

Seems a bit messy, but it really isn't.
Thanks for the reply.
What are the actual costs of all of this?

The government never dissolve your company automatically. There are yearly fines if you don’t publish annual report in commercial registry.
Typically, a company is forcibly dissolved if it fails to submit its accounts and someone resigns as director. At least that's the case in many countries.

why don't you ask a local lawyer to help you close the company by regulation rather than wasting time here? I mean, if you are so afraid of the consequences you waste your time here with your question.
I meant that i don’t want to waste months to wait and see what happens, i am asking here if someone can recommend local lawyer that can help with it.
Not really sure why it bothers you and if it does, there are other threads you can can focus on in this forum