Our valued sponsor

Business debit card for South Korean resident with UK company

Nishizawa

Member Plus
Dec 14, 2018
Visit site
I'm looking for an EMI that issues a debit card for offshore UK LTD. However, there seems to be little choice nowdays except for EEA residents or reputable asian countries like Japan or Hong Kong.

At first, I considered Paysera, but I heard that they started blocking the Korean citizens from this year.

For tax payment and other things, I prefer to get a debit card with account. Can someone recommend an alternative?

I'm looking for an EMI that issues a debit card for offshore UK LTD. However, there seems to be little choice nowdays except for EEA residents or reputable asian countries like Japan or Hong Kong.

At first, I considered Paysera, but I heard that they started blocking the Korean citizens from this year.

For tax payment and other things, I prefer to get a debit card with account. Can someone recommend an alternative?

Hey,

Send me an email, I might be able to help you with that.

Airwallex.
(At least, I hope that South Korean director/UBO is not a problem for them. South Korean companies they onboard as well as the UK ones. Their application processing seems to be a little bit slow in these days, in some cases, but it need not be a major failure?)

Last edited:

Working closely with a few UK EMIs and high-risk nationals can help with onboarding.
Daily load limit - 20,000 eur
Monthly load limit - 40,000 eur
ATM - Max value per day = 2,500 eur

Working closely with a few UK EMIs and high-risk nationals can help with onboarding.
Daily load limit - 20,000 eur
Monthly load limit - 40,000 eur
ATM - Max value per day = 2,500 eur
Could you share what UK EMIs you are working with? (Feel free to PM me if you do not want to/cannot do it publicly.)
BTW, do UK EMIs really consider South Korea as “high-risk“? (Not to accept/work with some regions and to consider it as high-risk are two different cases, IMO.)

Last edited:
Could you share what UK EMIs you are working with? (Feel free to PM me if you do not want to/cannot do it publicly.)
BTW, do UK EMIs really consider South Korea as “high-risk“? (Not to accept/work with some regions and to consider it as high-risk are two different cases, IMO.)
will send you a PM
South Korea is not under Schedule 3ZA high-risk countries in the UK - generally speaking, we help to onboard high-risk nationals with UK EMIs

Reactions: overnbeyond
haha banking in korea is a nightmare for me . i had to open a bank account and 4 branches 2 different banks didn't accept my request and they request many documents. i ended up applying.

i think payonner is the best option , get the EURO card is a Debit Card even they say it's prepaid the BIN Showing it's DEBIT CARD
or tried TIDE bank if they accept it since they have hard KYC

Reactions: khinkali

Latest Threads