Our valued sponsor

Buy Real Estate Cash.

lionel234

Dec 30, 2019
Visit site
Hi , i dont know where the right forum to post this question would be , so admin please move it if wrong section.

Wich countries would it be possible to buy for example an apartment cash? ( like euro-bills/ dollar bills )

I’ve seen here in some thread someone said its possible in Poland , and some other said in Malta?
Is there anyone here that either can confirm that or suggest countries where it actually 1000% possible to buy an apartment/villa cash ?

In Malta it was possible till 31 December 2019 ;) In Poland it is certainly not possible if you want to buy from company. They have limit on cash transactions (about 4000 EUR). Probably (I am not sure) you can buy from private seller but they will be suspicious.

Thanks for the replies, this was the thing i meant, i mean maybe in some countries like Lithuania ( ? ) etc they dont have a specific regulation for cash transactions, and would be maybe ”theoretically” possible to buy a house cash...but would maybe still be very strange to go to a real estate broker with a bag of cash... im not familiar with Lithuania so im just guessing now and took it as an example..

Was more searching for countries where cash is accepted and common to use for example for real estate purchases...

up to 200.000-300000 u r ok. If you want to spend millions everything will be great at the beginning, but after some time you will have problems as other people will want a slice of (your) pie. If you want immigration papers that s another story though...

up to 200.000-300000 u r ok. If you want to spend millions everything will be great at the beginning, but after some time you will have problems as other people will want a slice of (your) pie. If you want immigration papers that s another story though...

ok this is for Bulgaria i guess? Have you good knowledge about bulgaria? You sure real estate brokers/tax office/sellers/banks there dont say a thing if you buy an apartment 200 000 euro in cash?

ok this is for Bulgaria i guess? Have you good knowledge about bulgaria? You sure real estate brokers/tax office/sellers/banks there dont say a thing if you buy an apartment 200 000 euro in cash?
I wrote you 3 countries which I know I suspect turkey also but i aint sure. the real estate agent wants his money, if it s cash it s even better because it is here and now and does not have to declare , the seller may have the same reasons as you , if he wants money in the bank he can go next day and make a deposit, if asked can show bill of sale (they will not ask), tax office wants the ssale property tax payed which is a % of the total value,if you don t want to live like a maharaja or will not buy 10 different properties in same time will not ask where the heck you found the money, especially if you are not citizen, just stay low. As for banks what the heck has a bank to do in a private sale between you and the seller????

I wrote you 3 countries which I know I suspect turkey also but i aint sure. the real estate agent wants his money, if it s cash it s even better because it is here and now and does not have to declare , the seller may have the same reasons as you , if he wants money in the bank he can go next day and make a deposit, if asked can show bill of sale (they will not ask), tax office wants the ssale property tax payed which is a % of the total value,if you don t want to live like a maharaja or will not buy 10 different properties in same time will not ask where the heck you found the money, especially if you are not citizen, just stay low. As for banks what the heck has a bank to do in a private sale between you and the seller????

i mentioned bank because when seller of property arrives to the bank saying ”i want to deposit 200 000euro cash i thought they would have som questions? AML/terrorist etc etc . Most EU countries have strict rules on sales over 5000 euro cash , but thanks for your answer .

i mentioned bank because when seller of property arrives to the bank saying ”i want to deposit 200 000euro cash i thought they would have som questions? AML/terrorist etc etc . Most EU countries have strict rules on sales over 5000 euro cash , but thanks for your answer .
too much tV. that depends who is making the deposit. If out of the blue, a no client or a very modest client steps into the bank and says "hi i have 200.000 E" there will be many questions. If good client with 6 figure deposits steps into the bank there will not be any question. Ofcourse it doesn t take an Einstein for the obvious, not to deposit all the cash, alltogether, but for the sake of argument, yes it can be done...

I’ve seen here in some thread someone said its possible in Poland , and some other said in Malta?

Malta was easy as hell I can tell you that. However they have since changed law in their new budget that limits cash transactions to 10,000 euros :(. However there are still ways around this.

There are other countries where you can pay cash directly to developers or sellers legally. Some developers actually need and are happy to take cash as they pay laborers and suppliers in cash as is normal in certain countries.

Is there anyone here that either can confirm that or suggest countries where it actually 1000% possible to buy an apartment/villa cash ?

I don't think the public part of the forum is place to talk about specifics as that will just bring undue attention to that country a specific real estate agent, developer etc. This site ranks quite high in google conf/(%.

Reactions: KJK
Malta was easy as hell I can tell you that. However they have since changed law in their new budget that limits cash transactions to 10,000 euros :(. However there are still ways around this.

There are other countries where you can pay cash directly to developers or sellers legally. Some developers actually need and are happy to take cash as they pay laborers and suppliers in cash as is normal in certain countries.

I don't think the public part of the forum is place to talk about specifics as that will just bring undue attention to that country a specific real estate agent, developer etc. This site ranks quite high in google conf/(%.

thanks for your answer Mr

Yes i seen before some spoke about Malta , but was this really common? To go to real estate broker with 200 000 euro cash and buy a flat?

When is it possible to PM members here on the forum? How long time must one be a member?

According to my research the limit is 15k in Poland and 10k in Malta (as Martin already wrote).
It is crazy and if you look at Australia, it is actually a crime to pay over 10k in cash...

Sometimes these rules are specified by "one transaction" or "one day" limit. So just do multiple transactions.
Also you can make an agreement with an escrow person (notary or lawyer) who can accept cash and the purchase agreement from you, and send the seller a wire. Of course it depends on the country, somewhere it is fine, somewhere not.

It's totally possible to buy a house in Hong Kong with cash. The bank would raise questions for sure, but it's not ilegal

I believe it may be impossible in Europe even in Germany where they still love Cash but Angela don't like it :D Otherwise I find it insane to even consider to buy a house for cash unless you can get it for $1 like in some places in Italy at the moment.

Hi , i dont know where the right forum to post this question would be , so admin please move it if wrong section.

Wich countries would it be possible to buy for example an apartment cash? ( like euro-bills/ dollar bills )

I am surprised to read many of the replies here how it is illegal to buy in cash (a legal tender) in so many countries. I know in a real estate market where I bought houses recently, if you don't have cash forget it, the buyer will never sell you because he thinks you don't have the money or your finance will fall through. To buy a house in Canada with a bag full of cash is completely legal and I have done this before. It is very common among Chinese drug dealers in Toronto and Vancouver and Burnaby and Surrey for Indian drug dealers to buy houses outright with bags of cash handed to the real estate lawyers on closing. The problem you could encounter is whenever this could touch the bank or someone in the transaction reporting you and then you being investigated, potentially. Also getting your money here can be problem if no paper trail

I am surprised to read many of the replies here how it is illegal to buy in cash (a legal tender) in so many countries. I know in a real estate market where I bought houses recently, if you don't have cash forget it, the buyer will never sell you because he thinks you don't have the money or your finance will fall through. To buy a house in Canada with a bag full of cash is completely legal and I have done this before. It is very common among Chinese drug dealers in Toronto and Vancouver and Burnaby and Surrey for Indian drug dealers to buy houses outright with bags of cash handed to the real estate lawyers on closing. The problem you could encounter is whenever this could touch the bank or someone in the transaction reporting you and then you being investigated, potentially. Also getting your money here can be problem if no paper trail

Thanks for your answer, unfortunately ( and i think many EU residents of this forum agrees on that ) here in EU.. cash is a legal tender BUT there is nowdays in some countries so many laws/rules/norms/regulations on cash that makes it like a currency illegal to own or buy bigger things than a dinner with ( some places not even a dinner )

Thanks for your answer, unfortunately ( and i think many EU residents of this forum agrees on that ) here in EU.. cash is a legal tender BUT there is nowdays in some countries so many laws/rules/norms/regulations on cash that makes it like a currency illegal to own or buy bigger things than a dinner with ( some places not even a dinner )

You need to show the source of the cash in EU countries. So yes it is legal, but you cannot buy a house and pay with 'drugs'money. You need to explain how you received a bag full of 10 euro bills hat total 1mio. And the real estate guy does not take the bag, it's the notary or the lawyer and they cannot, legally. take in x amount of cash. (X depends on the country)

Latest Threads