Our valued sponsor

Buying crypto assets as a deductable company expense

monkeyscrin

Oct 22, 2020
Visit site
Hello,

I would like to know if there is any place where I can buy Cryptocurrencies specially stablecoins and get a receipt from a EU company,

And get a receipt that says I am paying for hosting or a website?

Is there any system to get this done, or there is better possibilities for this?

anyone with exepriece deduction expenses buyying crypto assets?

It's a business that is growing unfortunately EU company is hard and the ones that do do t stay around long.

There was a company called ergonomics in Holland that did it but they have gone.

You need to look outside the EU.

I'm testing a company in the UAE at the moment, they are not cheap as they have just started out.

They will even help you to bring the money back tax free to your home country by way of a loan.

As you can appreciate I was asked to keep it to myself for now.

Plus they are still in the early stages so let me confirm they are real and know what they are doing. Then when they are fully up and running I will let you all know.

The issue with these kind of service is that when authorities bust the service/invoice company, then all companies/director who have used this service will be charged with a crime. Sooner or later the service company will be busted, and suddenly any company who have used this illegal service will be done:)

There is a big case right now in Europe, and a few hundred companies received some lovely letters from the prosecutor.

Reactions: khinkali
The issue with these kind of service is that when authorities bust the service/invoice company, then all companies/director who have used this service will be charged with a crime. Sooner or later the service company will be busted, and suddenly any company who have used this illegal service will be done:)

There is a big case right now in Europe, and a few hundred companies received some lovely letters from the prosecutor.
well that is specially a problem when companies are located in EU, do you have any specific information about those cases, here any information helps

Such invoicing providers you are looking for usually charge 10% for invoicing services. I can not recommend them. You will run into problems long term.

Setup an own company with nominee UBO for this situation.
Only this way you can reduce your risk long term.
Tax men is not stupid.

Usually what you don't do on your own goes wrong.

Latest Threads