Our valued sponsor

BVI or Belize company registration what is best?

There is no "best offshore jurisdiction" the question here is what are your requirements and your goals?

Reactions: forcet
Yes. You can refer to it as a BVI offshore company or a BVI BC (BC - business company). There is actually a distinction between a BVI IBC and a BVI BC since old companies were incorporated under IBC legislation and newer companies (post 2006) under BC legislation. All of the old companies were then "converted" to BC legislation and if you speak with a BVI professional, he/ she will correct you if you refer to a BVI offshore company as a BVI IBC. :S -confused:

Reactions: powerbeme
I don't have a "favorite"! It is a matter of understanding what a customer is trying to accomplish (both short & long term goals) considering their budget and banking needs. I have observed that consumers are looking for a "perfect" jurisdiction and the plain old truth is that there is no one size fits all! The best solutions are custom made. :D

It is not necessarily a complicated process. I think that consumers have preconceptions on what they want/ need and this is further compounded by what limited credible information is available about offshore products. It then comes as a surprise when a consumer meets a knowledgeable professional that actually listens and then provides them with meaningful advice that is different to what they had initially expected.

I don't think that I have ever had a customer that has inquired about services and already has a well thought-out plan. There tends to be so much emphasis on cost and many customers are surprised at what it truly costs to meet their needs. The problem can then come about when a consumer goes cheap and is then susceptible to long-term consequences.

Latest Threads