Our valued sponsor

BVI + PAYPAL BUSNESS +TRANSFERWISE PRO

antonio

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Good evening
I have read that Paypal requires that the bank account associated with the Paypal Business account is from a bank of the same nationality as the company requesting the opening of the paypal account. Is it true?
I asked Paypal but I don't have an answer for the moment.
I have a company in BVI and I want to create a PayPal Business account but connected to my TRANSFERWISE PRO account, not to a traditional bank account.
It seems that this BVI BC Company + PAYPAL BUSINESS + TRANSFERWISE PRO combination does not work.
Before taking the steps I would like to know if any of you have feedback.
Thank you

Some PayPal countries (HK, Singapore, maybe all of Asia) are ok with a company incorporated in another country as long as the address is local. They still want you to be resident in that country, and will require proof of company address.

Some PayPal countries (HK, Singapore, maybe all of Asia) are ok with a company incorporated in another country as long as the address is local. They still want you to be resident in that country, and will require proof of company address.
So it's possible to open a HK PayPal for a Seychelles company for example as long as you have a HK virtual office address?

I have also been trying to do the same thing. I have a Belize company formed and using TransferWise as a bank to receive EUR and GBP which works well. However, I need to be able to accept PayPal payments and withdraw these to TransferWise. Let me know if you have any luck.

Latest Threads