Our valued sponsor

Can I open an Indonesian bank account remotely?

vought

Apr 22, 2021
US
Visit site
I'm a EU resident and I want to open a personal bank account in Indonesia (not in Singapore). Apparently all Indonesian banks require a residency permit and do not accept accounts for non residents. Can someone confirm this is so? If not, what bank could I try?

Reactions: GameBoy
remotly no

But with B211 or tourist visa yes.

Its east to open an account in bali, supports IDR, USD EURO etc

Permata Bank ( walk in and ask you want an account )
OCBC Bank etc

passport required nothing else.

Reactions: uplana
remotly no

But with B211 or tourist visa yes.

Its east to open an account in bali, supports IDR, USD EURO etc

Permata Bank ( walk in and ask you want an account )
OCBC Bank etc

passport required nothing else.

Well, visiting Bali is as expensive as visiting any other place there. I asked to do it remotely in order to save all that money. :) Thank you for the info, though.

Well, visiting Bali is as expensive as visiting any other place there. I asked to do it remotely in order to save all that money. :) Thank you for the info, though.
If you can't afford to travel to Bali, why would you need an account in Indonesia?

have you personally tried with tourist visa?
Same as above. I don't want to visit the country. I just need a bank account there.

If you can't afford to travel to Bali, why would you need an account in Indonesia?
Because I found the most incredible opportunity for investment. Truth is that I never considered that country as a potential place to find a lucrative business. But I was wrong and my only obstacle is the stupid (but compulsory) requirement of having a bank account based in Indonesia. I will try to find a proxy to do it :confused:

Latest Threads