Our valued sponsor

Question Can introducer steal from personal bank account in Cyprus?

No, the introducer does not have access to your account.

It sounds like you might have introducers confused with nominee/professional directors. The former just introduces you to the bank, the latter actually control the bank account for you.
Thanks for the reply!

In case of company account, is it possible for nominee director to have read-only access to the bank account so he can only see the transactions and balance, while only I have rights to transfer funds?

Thanks for the reply!

In case of company account, is it possible for nominee director to have read-only access to the bank account so he can only see the transactions and balance, while only I have rights to transfer funds?
Possible? Yes.
Recommended? No.
Normal? No.

That's the whole point of nominee directors. If you are a signatory on the account, you are one step closer to qualifying as controlling the company.

How would you limit director's bank account access?
You normally don't. See above.

No, the introducer does not have access to your account.

It sounds like you might have introducers confused with nominee/professional directors. The former just introduces you to the bank, the latter actually control the bank account for you.
I totally agree with sols - there is no introducer that can run with your money! impossible, they are known to the bank and have an agreement with them to screen new customers before they get in the banks compliance department, that's it.