Our valued sponsor

Can l trust cfsformations.com ?

zoom20092

May 21, 2019
Visit site
Hello,

Does anyone have experience with this site?

I'm would like to incorporation a Seychelles company

and they have a very good price and look quite reliable.

Best regards,

Reactions: clemens
For me, this CfSformatIons.com WHOIS, DNS, & Domain Info - DomainTools - is a big stay a way. If a serious company formation service provider has the need to hide his contact details then he can go far far away from me. Just move on and use services like Fidelity or one of the many others there are around or you can find on my private trusted list available in my signature ;)

Hello,

Does anyone have experience with this site?

I'm would like to incorporation a Seychelles company

and they have a very good price and look quite reliable.

Best regards,

I used them and they were very good. Everything was well organized and I think the website is one of the best (clean, up to date, organised and functionality is good). I understand the "hidden contact details" but they are formed in UK (CFS INTERNATIONAL FORMATIONS LIMITED - Overview (free company information from Companies House)).

I did a simple IBC but I got everything that was promised and was able to open a few banks/EMIs on my own with the docs so it worked fine. Much better than some of the other services I used.

Reactions: CFSFormations
They seem very cheap for £350 / $450. When I see cheap prices, I tend to think there are hidden charges for the basic things you do to do basic things for your company. No idea if that is the case here, any more experiences of people using them?

ok so further reading, the extras are as followed

Seychelles Offshore Certificate of Good Standing £135.95
Seychelles Offshore Apostilled Certificate of Incorporation £79.95
Seychelles Offshore Apostilled Incorporation Documents £124.95
Seychelles Offshore Apostilled Power of Attorney (if nominees used) £124.95

Seychelles Offshore Nominee Corporate Director £299.00
Seychelles Offshore Nominee Corporate Secretary £135.95
Seychelles Offshore Nominee Corporate Shareholder £299.00

From what I understand, the first group, are quite important for banking / payment processing?

ok so further reading, the extras are as followed

Seychelles Offshore Certificate of Good Standing £135.95
Seychelles Offshore Apostilled Certificate of Incorporation £79.95
Seychelles Offshore Apostilled Power of Attorney (if nominees used) £124.95

Seychelles Offshore Nominee Corporate Director £299.00
Seychelles Offshore Nominee Corporate Secretary £135.95
Seychelles Offshore Nominee Corporate Shareholder £299.00

From what I understand, the first group, are quite important for banking / payment processing?

Most those documents you listed are not necessary for opening a bank account (unless you need to order them after and you don't get the Apostille with the incorporation). I RECOMMEND GETTING THE APOSTILLED INCORPORATION DOCUMENTS, this gives you ALL documents under apostille and I was able to use this several times when banks requested a COI.

To get a Seychelles IBC and open your own bank account, you ONLY need:

Seychelles Offshore Formation/Incorporation £345.00

*I think there was a courier fee (optional) but I don't remember exactly how much (around £40/£50).

Overall, they are very cheap, fast and professional (all your info is also kept in your account on their website).

They are not cheaper compared to many of the real agent's around. Check out Fidelity, Apollo and what else they are, they have almost all the same fee structure. You need to check what is included in the fees i.e. office address, reg. secretayr etc. etc. most of the ultra cheap have something missing which you won't find out either before you place an order or you hold the final package in the hands!

Just saying.

They are not cheaper compared to many of the real agent's around. Check out Fidelity, Apollo and what else they are, they have almost all the same fee structure. You need to check what is included in the fees i.e. office address, reg. secretayr etc. etc. most of the ultra cheap have something missing which you won't find out either before you place an order or you hold the final package in the hands!

Just saying.

@Admin any link to those agents you mention? Would be nice to test them out, thanks.

@Admin any link to those agents you mention? Would be nice to test them out, thanks.

fidelity:

Not sure if they have other domains, but this is a SEO keyword domain for them

Simple google found:
Apollo:

Reactions: JohnLocke
Sorry, was a little bit busy today. Yes the above links are the correct one. Thanks @user9823671 for doing the work :)

that' the best decision you can take... they are absolutely trustworthy, we cooperate with them for many many years without any problem

good luck
I agree. I do not have any affiliation other than using them but I do lot of research and search out all hidden costs before deciding and they are who I went with and it all worked well. Just my opinion - seemed much cheaper compared some others listed, but do your own research ;)

Seychellesoffhsore.com is Fidelity, check them out.

Thank you for your feedback anyway @protonos - let's see if others will show up with a nice review about them.

I placed many orders before without any problems maybe it have changed now? Did you went further with them?
What was the amount you ordered for and what did you order there?

Latest Threads