Our valued sponsor

can't see the forest for the trees

ar3s

May 19, 2017
Visit site
As the topic implicates I'm a bit caught up with all the options and different possibilities.

I want to form a company. I made thoughts on cyprus, bulgaria or hk.

The underlying business is earning money online via amz asociates, a$ and maybe some other aff. marketing stuff. And then if I decide to sell the website.

Due to several reasons I may not operate a company in my country of residence.

So if I choose a company (structure) I will need a nominee service or use darks.

Is anyone able to provide some advice in order to point me to the right direction in terms of company formation. where and how... Advantages or disadvantages...

Excited for your answers...

Reactions: negon
You have a website. Your earn money via aff. marketing.

You want to sell the website (maybe) in the future.

You do not want to setup a company structure in your home country. (Tax, Privacy ?)(EU, EEA, RU/UKR ?)

Cheapest, easiest solution is a Limited, with nominee services (director and shareholder) and virtual office. Till £85,000 you have no vat requirements, and reporting is lax.

Get a personal TransferWire account, use the information from the copmanies house to apply for a Business account for your Limited. Open Borderless Accounts for your Ltd, receive USD on a US account, recieve EUR on a DE account and use the GBP, UK account to pay for your UK based services (virtual office) (not your nominee director!). Make sure you have a separate (smaller) income stream you show your nominee director as revenue. Or pay him £1,000 extra and get a real UK bank account, and make everything legit in the UK.

You can then wire money to your LeuPay/PaySera/Sogexia/Revolut/Monese accounts and spend there. As long as the money is in the Ltd account no reporting requirements for your home country.

Nominee Director, Nominee Shareholder and All Nominee Services
Nominee Director UK | MailboxUK.com

Reactions: Tinker and ar3s
Inside EU would be preferred. I don't know if amazon (not fba) will accept an offshore company.

Best would be a cost effective but plain and simple solution. Where the company has a real bank account in the country of incorporation.
Amazon accepts the following offshore countries:
- Hong Kong;
- Panama;
- Singapore;
- Trinidad & Tobago;
- USA.

Reactions: ar3s
Just searched around for Panama and read that the banks there require the beneficial owner to travel and open bank account personally. Even with nominee services.
For the US found a very expensive provider selling corps with bank accounts, but way too expensive to pay $7.5k for a shelf corp

Just searched around for Panama and read that the banks there require the beneficial owner to travel and open bank account personally. Even with nominee services.
For the US found a very expensive provider selling corps with bank accounts, but way too expensive to pay $7.5k for a shelf corp
Panama as jurisdiction is the best choice with the Permanent Residency in Panama.

Inside EU would be preferred. I don't know if amazon (not fba) will accept an offshore company.

Best would be a cost effective but plain and simple solution. Where the company has a real bank account in the country of incorporation.
You could setup a company in Cyprus with Cyprus bank account or a UK company with account in the UK or other places in Europe.

I think CY and BG are the only countries where it's not required to be present then. Even not offshore and thus propably slightly higher tax.
Cyprus at least it's not required to travel there to register the company nor to open a bank account.

Reactions: ar3s
With Darks NO real bank account.
ok, that took the burden of deciding myself from me...;)

then it all comes down to cyprus with nominees and real bank account or delaware with LeuPay.

I would tend to the cyprus structure.

Because I had some bad exp with some EMI - well not LeuPay - and they kept a large amount of my money. Propably LeuPay works perfect for amazon but what in case I decide to sell one website and they see some 20 - 30k wiring in...
If there is a way to prevent that from happening well... I'm in...

ok, that took the burden of deciding myself from me...;)

then it all comes down to cyprus with nominees and real bank account or delaware with LeuPay.

I would tend to the cyprus structure.

Because I had some bad exp with some EMI - well not LeuPay - and they kept a large amount of my money. Propably LeuPay works perfect for amazon but what in case I decide to sell one website and they see some 20 - 30k wiring in...
If there is a way to prevent that from happening well... I'm in...
Both jurisdictions work well with Amazon.