Our valued sponsor

Card processor allowing fast withdrawal

jauser

Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Hi friends

I am searching a payment gateway to accept online payments where is possible to withdraw your sales funds without waiting 1-2 weeks. At the moment the payment gateway who to allow you withdraw your cash instantly is paypal where only you need wait 1 day for receive funds in your bank account.

Unfortunately I can not use Paypal for various reasons ...

My new business is not considered of high risk so I look for a cheap option with fast withdrawal (no more than 3.5% per sale)

I found very good conditions, between 1% and 2,4% but these companies want delay your withdrawals up to 2 weeks...

Do you know about online card processors allowing instant withdrawals?
Or if they want to block a maximun of 5% of your funds during 180 days maybe I could accept it

best regards

often this options are few but you may find a processor who take the risk , for example in affiliate marketing within my business payment are every 3 weeks -month . but you can find some casual options that release in next 2 days .

though you deal with payment processor directly in your case you should talk with them if that possible in future .

You may speak with your local bank in order to get what you are looking for. Most International payment processors hold the money for good reasons at least a week or two unless you can show a very good processing history or you can secure your processing pattern.

what's the url for this company and what is the rolling reserve ?

3.5% +.50$ for each transaction, they include a managed fraud system, and yes, you need an account that matches with your name. There are other options in Europe e-wallets that you can withdraw to other companies or individuals

Latest Threads