Our valued sponsor

Question Cash out alternatives

cp74

Apr 3, 2021
Earth
Visit site
Hi,

I use TW and Clear Junction current accounts in UK. I'm not an UK citizen. Also not from EU/EEC and my country of residence is apart from UK, EU. CJ is the partner bank which my local EMI uses to transfer in/out GBP.

I have some freelance income from UK. But i don't use these UK accounts and i get that into my country, local banks via wire. I wish to change this for a while.

So i checked several debit cards incl. btc bundled/powered ones. Having a validated account is not a problem but they don't issue a physical debit card for non EU members, so no chance to cash out in local ATMs.

While i was searching for offshore banking/prepaid cards, i discovered this forum. I'm using Askpin for years for Paypal related matters, and have a good experience btc to PP, PP to currents, etc, but not any idea about offshore banking yet.

I just want to cash out income bypassing the local banking system. I don't know if it's legit or possible but i think it may be done with offshore. It's not a tax issue or any laundering :) Amount is not more than $2K/month, but i just want to do it out of the local banking system. This is the case.

Any recommendations are welcome. I'm hundred percent open to offshore. I hope as a first impression, i'm not seen to dig weird methods.

Cheers,

Hi I have a solution for that,I also deal on those platforms you can get it as cash directly instead of getting crypto And then having to convert it to cash again for use. Get in touch
If that is true then post your solution here or you will get banned in short time.

My solution is mobile wallets and remittance apps.
Remit it F2F ,costs are negligible compared to using trade platforms,then get the cash sent to you in your preferred receiver mode and currency.
Here the only cost you pay is broker fee,no other charges.
Hope this helps.
it's your service right?