Our valued sponsor

Question Cash to Crypto in the Netherlands. Where and how?

I have been busy screening this forum for answers on how and where to buy large quantities of btc with cash for quite some time now, but frankly I am lost.
Therefore, I'm looking for some competent advice on this matter. I know, "competent" is perhaps a bit too much asked for, so I settle for just advice.

Located in the Netherlands, I have a number of friends who like to buy (lots of) crypto's. Both by transfer or with fiat-cash. Most recently, I noticed many threads here on OCT on the subject of cashing out on crypto's. However, not many of them are RWA to sell their wallets. It seems there's still the old FOMO thing, holding them back on cashing in on their profits.

Now, I'm not talking about a couple of Bitcoins, but a bit more. How much more, you like to know? Well, let me ask you the question: how much do you have?

Or do I need to get to the Mentor-group to get the best answer on this? No problem, as I was planning for that anyway. Just tell me the best way to get access to sellers of crypto's.

I have been busy screening this forum for answers on how and where to buy large quantities of btc with cash for quite some time now, but frankly I am lost.
Therefore, I'm looking for some competent advice on this matter. I know, "competent" is perhaps a bit too much asked for, so I settle for just advice.

Located in the Netherlands, I have a number of friends who like to buy (lots of) crypto's. Both by transfer or with fiat-cash. Most recently, I noticed many threads here on OCT on the subject of cashing out on crypto's. However, not many of them are RWA to sell their wallets. It seems there's still the old FOMO thing, holding them back on cashing in on their profits.

Now, I'm not talking about a couple of Bitcoins, but a bit more. How much more, you like to know? Well, let me ask you the question: how much do you have?

Or do I need to get to the Mentor-group to get the best answer on this? No problem, as I was planning for that anyway. Just tell me the best way to get access to sellers of crypto's.
Crypto purchase hard cash is expensive you could pay anything upto 20%, Transfers are more feasible and you can pay anything from 5% up.

There are a lot of people who want cash but for big figures the headache of cash it has to be worth the exchange.
Plus imagine getting stopped by the police and explain 100K cash in your boot.

i always thought it's the other way around...selling crypto for cash is where you pay %... (because people are having a hard time to cash out..) but good to know
Yes, thought so too. Seems not to be the case. At least not in Holland. Have to cough up anywhere from 2% to 7% for a decent wallet.

In the UAE I get a bonus, north of 10% when bringing in cash. Need to find a Scotty who can beam it up to Dubai. (To prevent being stopped by the police and have to explain the €3 mio in my suitcase). Hawala isn't working anymore as they see peeps like us as walking ATM's. Even if the origin is legit.

Loan your crypto. They will transfer you money to your bank account. It is a loan. Needs repayments...This is one of the best method to cash out your crypto. Or just sell it and declare it. The tax you will have to pay might be less hassle that mounting structures abroad or having to move away to another country.

When you say cash do you mean physical
Exchange of cash?
Or wires?
Any OTC or exchange would handle it. Im
not sure if individuals willing to risk receiving huge wires and selling an irretrievable asset.
The latter is of course Much easier to set up.
Assuming there’s a reason they don’t just use an exchange, as in the cash has an interesting history.

When you say cash do you mean physical
Exchange of cash?
Or wires?
Any OTC or exchange would handle it. Im
not sure if individuals willing to risk receiving huge wires and selling an irretrievable asset.
The latter is of course Much easier to set up.
Assuming there’s a reason they don’t just use an exchange, as in the cash has an interesting history.
Well, let me put it this way.
The owners are entrepreneurs with a very busy schedule. They intent to fill in their tax-return, but each time something comes in between... We're talking about funds that have not yet been taxed, but they will, eventually. So to speak.

Latest Threads